Loteria de Muertos

DeletedUser

No, I know and I accept that. I'm just saying I must be reeeeally unlucky though. Some people in my world have gotten fantastic prizes and yet I seem to hit death on the first card about 90% of the time.
I know it's just luck, but I guess I'm fresh out. :)

DeletedUser26820

No, I know and I accept that. I'm just saying I must be reeeeally unlucky though. Some people in my world have gotten fantastic prizes and yet I seem to hit death on the first card about 90% of the time.
I know it's just luck, but I guess I'm fresh out. :)

Big John --

As you've hit death 90% of the time on your first card, the next time you go to pick your first card, change your decision and go with the other card as your first pick. You'll still have, at a minimum, a 50% chance to hit death, but should be at least 40% more successful that it's not death on the first one. :D

DeletedUser

Heh heh. If only it were that simple. I have tried choosing both left and right at random, (I get the two turns per day and I tried buying some games using both Nuggets and Bonds), I have tried going all left for 3 days and I have tried going all right for 3 days. Result? I still hit death about 90% of the time.
#I was borrrrn under an unluuuucky starrr.# :D

DeletedUser23728

Reaching lvl 5 by some miracle and then getting Unique Precious Chest is worst. Happened today on Fairbank.