Lost Legends

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser25825

Fren looked in the direction the boy did, and saw the foreboding sign of severe weather. She stood up, and crept further into the forest toward her perceived safety. She wandered quickly through the woods, until she came upon the no longer dead place. She looked into the bowl, noting very few of the large creatures remained. She listened to them jabber back and forth, and sat down against a large boulder. If the weather hit, she'd just move into the valley. It looked fairly protected from elements.

DeletedUser13682

Oh, that one. He was the storyteller. That made Rolf feel ashamed of what he did earlier. Rolf felt he had to apologize or something to those if he ever met those three again. "Well, ah guess ah meight find 'im later, 'n..." Suddenly, the sky turned dark, thunder started shaking the sky. It seemed a sudden storm had come in from the lake. Sure it was unlikely, but it was possible. Usually the lakes were bigger, like sea big, but Rolf guessed this lake was still big enough.

His guess was destroyed when he heard one of the Legends say Cthulhu. Now, the Cthulhu mythos wasn't very big in Todwick, but he knew enough to know that Cthulhu wasn't very weak, and wasn't very nice to people. He was the Legend that gave the others a bad name in some parts. Most of the Legends had gone off to certain parts of the earth for their purposes. Rolf put his pen and paper into his bag, and pulled out his knife. "Legends, ah want ta help. Please tell me wha' theur require o' me."

DeletedUser28032

Cercei stared wide eyed as great black clouds rolled in from other the mountains, a storm was coming ... a big one. As the lightning began to lance down from the sky Cercei could feel the ground shake with each crash of thunder that followed.
Half drowned out by the wind and the thunder Cercei heard Jonathan mention something about the the north sea causing it, all she knew was that they couldn't stay here it was far too exposed. Quickly packing her things Cercei made ready to leave "we need to get out of here we'll find shelter back in the mountains" she shouted casting a longing look at the meal they wouldn't be eating.

Deleted User - 819397

Jonathan nodded. "I agree!" he yelled. He helped Cercei pack up what they could...the food was already scattered, but the rest was fine. He then pulled his backpack over his shoulders and then looked over at Cercei. "You going to be able to move fast or do you want some help?" he asked. This wasn't a moment for pride, as the storm was getting worse...he hoped Cercei would make the right choice, regardless of what that was.

---------------------------------

Lardan's dragon looked down at Rolf. "THERE IS NAUGHT YOU CAN DO. CTHULU HAS CLAIMED A SOUL TO EMPOWER HIM...THE CURSE WE PLACED ON HIM TRAPPED HIS OWN SOUL IN THE GAP BETWEEN DIMENSIONS...WE COULD NOT DESTROY HIS BODY, HOWEVER. IN ORDER FOR HIM TO RISE HE NEEDED TO LATCH ONTO ANOTHER SOUL...UNLESS THAT SOUL IS REMOVED FROM CTHULU...I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO STOP HIM..."

-------------------------------------

Mandan's eyes grew wide as the wave surged towards him and his sisters. He instinctively raised his arms to protect himself, and then gasped as he felt enormous pressure. However, it wasn't the kind of pressure that was made by a wave hitting you...more of the kind when you lift a heavy object. He looked up to see that a wall of purple light had formed where his arms were upraised. It had absorbed the wave's impact, protecting him and his sisters. He turned to his siblings. "What can we do to stop it?" he asked. His sisters could only shrug...they had no idea what to do either...something had to be done though...

DeletedUser13682

Rolf listened to Lardan's reply. He couldn't believe it. There was nothing he could do? There had to be something. He couldn't stand idly by while there was an attack going on. He started laughing at the absurdity, like it was one big joke the Legends were pulling on him. When he recovered from his laughing, he responded to Lardan. "Ah can't believe that. An attack on this nation, 'n ther's naughtt ah can do? Ah'm eur warrior, my parents are warriors. If theur can't give me a, then ahl have ta nip on it a sen."

DeletedUser28032

(OOC: I'd forgotten all about her ankle :whistle:)

The storm was approaching them quicker than she had originally anticipated and with ankle still sore from earlier she realised that she'd struggle to outrun it without help "You better help me" she said biting her lip in embarrassment over her current helplessness. Draping her arm around his shoulders Cercei allowed Jonathan to take her weight before setting off into the tree's her owl taking flight led the way through the tree's back up the mountains to where they had seen the Legends "Do you think they have anything to do with this?...It isn't Ragnarok is it" she asked nervously at the mention about the end of days after all she had seen Fenrir not that long ago. what else could their sudden arrival back into the world mean?

DeletedUser25825

Fren wandered back to the edge of the valley and sat on a boulder to look down at the Legends. She crossed her legs and swung them idly to and fro. She pulled her reed flute out and began to play a song that seemed to mock the foreboding storm that raged around the area. She lifted her eyes up toward the dark sky, as lighting arced through the clouds, and thunder rolled ominously in response to her song.

She frowned and stamped her foot impetuously against the rock as she stopped playing her flute. She tucked it back into her crude belt, and smiled lopsidedly at the Legends that glanced in her direction. She lifted her hand in a small wave at the winged horse, and sounded a perfect mimic of the whinny the Queen of Pegasi had shared with her.