Lost in the woods

DeletedUser

"Ok, let's get going.Let's try and find out where it goes and then try and make a little raft" Jake said while he and Jack went the way Jake went before.

DeletedUser

Jake walked ahead of the others remembering the way."This way now" Jake said to them walking further ahead.Jake heard the stream before he heard it.Jake walked towards the noise and finnaly arrived.

DeletedUser

He followed the group as they reached the water he heard it before he saw it, Finaly they had reached a supply of water.

DeletedUser

Jake looked back at Ryan and the rest before jumping into it to get a bit clean.Jake swam a bit and then sat down on a rock on the other side."I think we should actually camp here instead due to the fact we have clean water here!" Jake said.

DeletedUser

"Yes, but we have a fire, good food source, and shelter.If we had some way to move the huts, sure.", Jack said as after he was in the water. He started swimming downstream saying, "Im going to scout this way. You try upstream!"

DeletedUser

"Ok, you get easy job since this is a downsteam current" Jake said while swimming upstream.He got to a place where he could find plenty of fish and a small clearing to build some huts.Jake swam back to tell them they could camp there instead.

DeletedUser

Jack saw a waterfall, and turned around, swimming back upstream and meeting up with jake. "Nice, you found a spot."

DeletedUser

( OOC: I know i'm real late to join but i'm bored so what the hell here we go. )

Name: Alex, or Al.
tools: None
Appearance: Tall, Black hair shaved head, white, Slightlly under fed but still fair body.
Bio: Alex was lost in thease woods when he was 16,he doesn't remember how but is dieing to get out.

When Alex got up he heard other people near the water source he'd drank from for a while now, when he looked down from the hill to the water, he saw it actually was people, Alex aproached them slowlly, scared and shy he asked the group."Do you know how to get out of here?" Alex asked shocked to see he wasn't dreaming.

DeletedUser

"It's possible if we can build a raft and go down the stream back to America" Jake said to the newcomer."The names Jake.Your's?".Jake climbed out of the water to shake the newcomer's hand.

DeletedUser

"My names Alex, but you can call me Al, I've been stuck out here for a little over a year now, it's good to finally see something other then an animal." Alex shaked the strangers hand with a slight grin on his face and took a drink from the waterfall."I've been afraid to leave this water for a while now, i'm worried i wouldn't find more but we've got to leave some time." Alex said looking back up at Jake.

DeletedUser

"I'll try and make some axes or something to cut with to make a raft" Jake said walking over to a pile of stones to find a suitable one.