Lost Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good day.

I just tried to log into world one today onto my character which i haven't played in awhile due to real life issues, im shocked to get a message that registration isnt open.

Have they implemented deleting established characters or have i simply falled between the cracks somewhere? Had a decent level and even a well established town. All gone it seems.

DeletedUser3543

If you are inactive for over 45[???] days and not in vacation mode, then your character stands a chance of being deleted.

Registrations for W1 are closed to make more people join the new 'premium' worlds.

Try submitting a support ticket to see if you can have your character re-instated - probably not much chance but worth a try.....

DeletedUser5677

You would think they might delete some of the 26,000 level 1 inactives before this poor guy.
It's downright shameful. :no:

DeletedUser

Yea. I have looked around and seen many level 1 inactives on my new character. I guess this is why you dont see inactives above level 1, their all deleted lol.

Submitted a ticket but doubting its even gonna be looked at really.

DeletedUser

dont woory your ticket will get a response, as i have submitted many and theyre usually answered within 48 hours.

(no inno are not paying me to advertise their great support system):whistle:

Diggo11

been 5 days and nothing lol
If you log back into the support system you will see your ticket was actually answered in approximately six hours from the time you sent it. And MisterGadilf is correct, if you do not access a character (without vacation mode) for forty five days the character is marked for automatic deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.