Loot Chests

DeletedUser36979

I have heard it is a reward for inactive players coming back to the game. Sounds plausible, but have no proff :unsure:

DeletedUser35120

That guy started playing on 18th November 2014, so it isn't a reward for inactive players. I've messaged him though to find out how he got it. Hope he replies with a satisfying answer :unsure:

DeletedUser35120

binn olard is another one in dakota.

jesus9777, the guy who was asking for money in the world forum. He has it too. So I think that those people are starting out new are getting it from somewhere.. maybe some bag, like those all purpose bags you get in the beginning. I'm only thinking this cause all the 3 guys we found in dakota having that rifle are low level peeps.

DeletedUser34295

I registered/started on the 23rd of October, I didn't get one :(

Though, it wasn't a new account, just a new character on the world - perhaps that's it? Or they just started with it after I started.

asdf124

I registered/started on the 23rd of October, I didn't get one :(

Though, it wasn't a new account, just a new character on the world - perhaps that's it? Or they just started with it after I started.

The adventures did start at about the same time as the halloween event.

DeletedUser22685

jesus9777, the guy who was asking for money in the world forum. He has it too. So I think that those people are starting out new are getting it from somewhere.. maybe some bag, like those all purpose bags you get in the beginning. I'm only thinking this cause all the 3 guys we found in dakota having that rifle are low level peeps.

That's what I was thinking, but it's not given as a reward by any quest unless it comes from inside one of the other starter bags/chests that are rewarded at various points.

DeletedUser35120

Wish we had a dev around to tell us how exactly people are getting them. :(

DeletedUser34084

The image name of the chest is "adventure_email_chest.png". My best guess is that only some players will receive this item by e-mail. (Inactive, low levels etc.)

DeletedUser22685

The image name of the chest is "adventure_email_chest.png". My best guess is that only some players will receive this item by e-mail. (Inactive, low levels etc.)

Perhaps it's even part of the activation message now. I completed the tutorial yesterday to double check and didn't get the chest at any point.