Looking for Rusty Dagger.

DeletedUser

Any towns selling a rusty dagger? I'd like to join, buy the dagger, and go back to my town. If you can't do this, don't bother posting.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

It's low priced, ($122) and it's actually decently good. For a level 17 adventurer who has been using a Club for a while.

DeletedUser

Well, you got a point there, but surely it'd be better to wait 1 short level and get the sharp razor?

(for instance)

DeletedUser

Ah.. I forgot about the sharp razor. Can't afford it though... cor blimey!! lol.

DeletedUser

I just looked em up.. they don't. They have the broken clay jug, club, granite, and precise sling shot.

DeletedUser

You could afford it by the time you level perhaps.
It's not much money until you can, if you can afford that rusty dagger that is.

DeletedUser

I got another tip for you; leave Coup de Grace.
Nothign good will come from staying there ;)

DeletedUser

Nothign good will come from staying there ;)

That sounds like a fair warning there. I'd probably think about that especially after admitting your lack of weaponry.

Diggo11

I just looked em up.. they don't. They have the broken clay jug, club, granite, and precise sling shot.
From the Help Section:
There are two advantages in building up your own shops. The stores only sell all of their items to members of their town. If you go to another town the salesman only offers the items that the store already had 2 construction levels below. (Level one items are always available). The store also charges prices four times the market value.

La Batarde's Gunsmith
gunsmithscreenshotom5.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nothign good will come from staying there

Awww... don't leave Coup de Grace... else our duelers won't have anyone to duel ;)

John might have outgrown it but I am sure he visits the place sometimes to reminisce :)

DeletedUser

Well, I must confess, I do visit every now and then.
Can't stop nostalgia from happening. ;)

DeletedUser

From the Help Section:
There are two advantages in building up your own shops. The stores only sell all of their items to members of their town. If you go to another town the salesman only offers the items that the store already had 2 construction levels below. (Level one items are always available). The store also charges prices four times the market value.

La Batarde's Gunsmith
gunsmithscreenshotom5.jpg

Ah. I knew about the prices for non-members but not about the items available. Thanks!

And my lack of weaponry lone rider? I'm level 17 for crying out loud.

DeletedUser

Ah. I knew about the prices for non-members but not about the items available. Thanks!

And my lack of weaponry lone rider? I'm level 17 for crying out loud.

Lvl makes no difference given the fact that you can only duel players +3/-3 from your lvl. I never said you had to have a Smith and Wesson. I am making a comment about wanting a rusty dagger and advertising that to the whole world. You will only create interest in fresh blood.

DeletedUser

Lvl makes no difference given the fact that you can only duel players +3/-3 from your lvl. I never said you had to have a Smith and Wesson. I am making a comment about wanting a rusty dagger and advertising that to the whole world. You will only create interest in fresh blood.

Who said I was actually looking for one? I may have had intentions of meaning something completely different. ;)

DeletedUser

Who said I was actually looking for one? I may have had intentions of meaning something completely different. ;)

Your title and OP are either a tell all or lies then. Nothing really sly in your intentions nor is there any advantage to lying about wanting an inferior weapon.

Looking for Rusty Dagger.
Any towns selling a rusty dagger? I'd like to join, buy the dagger, and go back to my town. If you can't do this, don't bother posting.
Thanks!
Where am I wrong?