Looking for Gray work shoes - closest to me (see pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5209

This is where I currently am:
gws001ft1.png

The donation fee is up for negotiation, this is my first time seeking an outside town in order to buy something so I'm not sure what a fair donation for this item is. Closest town and smallest donation price obviously win.

You won't find me in-game so either reply here or send me a PM here on the forums.

Diggo11

You know at the top of this forum there is a stikied thread where towns advertise their items. I suggest you look there and don't be lazy.

DeletedUser5209

You know at the top of this forum there is a stikied thread where towns advertise their items. I suggest you look there and don't be lazy.

You know I was seeking the town closest to me with the cheapest donation fee for this item. I suggest you reread to the point of full comprehension and don't be lazy.

DeletedUser

If you cant help then why make a pointless post? He is looking for specific towns near him, not any town with grey shoes.

How about not posting here if youre not going to help yeah? Good boy.

DeletedUser5209

BTW I found my shoes - big shout out and thank you goes to Sad Hill run by player named Gulchy, he's very nice. :)

So, this thread can be locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.