Looking for Fancy Leather Hat?

DeletedUser

I have searched high and low via town rankings and item locator...does any town on world 10 have a fancy leather hat for sale?

img.php
Looking for: Fancy leather hat

Buy In Town Price: $4100 Buy Outside Town Price: $16400

Would be greatly appreciative if anyone can help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

Here is a list of towns from the MC Shopping List that just so happen to have the hat. There are quite a few others im sure if you look them up on the Wests Stats that are NOT MC towns.

Black Face MC
Bold City-MC
Craggy Island MC
East-MC
iToke-MC
MC Dry Gulch
OG Headquarters-MC
Pirates Of West MC
Russian Bears - MC
The Ponderosa - MC
Toker Nation-MC
The Shadow City-MC

DeletedUser13020

Check here, West Stats. Its a great place to look for any item. Just make sure you have selected the right world on the drop down menu on the top right. Then click on Item Search, and select the item you are looking for.

DeletedUser

j dahl - I checked all those towns and I still do not see it. Can you visually see the item?

Is there another problem I don't know about?
You have to be level 30 to buy the item, I'm level 30 now: so do you have to be x no. of levels above that to actually see the item?

-TP- Thanks for the info but I have checked there too.

Both of you thanks for your time and effort but I am still stuck and have no idea!

DeletedUser21720

if you arent a member of a town, you can only see items that are 2 levels below what that store is at. example: a towns tailor is maxed at level 10, you can only see items at level 8 tailor.

i think in the new updates they are doing away with this, however.

DeletedUser

bc74 - that makes a lot of sense thanks for the info, hopefully they do get rid of that because how can you be sure the info is accurate until you get the invite and get in there?
I already have to wait a good while before joining another town so I would be pretty frustrated to make a useless trip.

Unless of course you telegram somebody first and specifically ask but the way I see it why would you want to bother a town official any more than asking an invite to be issued.

Thanks all, I suppose I will have to try hit and miss. lol

DeletedUser21720

well i believe if you go to west stats- click on towns, then do the item search and paste the code on your game page you then return to west stats and it will list the closest towns that have the item in question. then click on the town and a list will come up of the towns items. all of them.

example: my current town im building at is almost done and im moving to the next family town to help. it doesnt show up that they have the fancy cotton jacket becuase im not a member there yet. on west stats it does....

DeletedUser

No probs bc74 thanks for your time, I suppose I probably should have already known this but it was pretty important to get it answered, without these items i would have to wait probably 20 levels to do certain jobs.

Good to know that west stats is generally accurate for that too and mighty confusing

Thanks again guys

DeletedUser

If they uploaded their store info to West Stats, they probably don't mind giving invitations to shop...

DeletedUser

True.
Joke is on me anyway, I actually spent some time on searching. lol