Looking for Blacksmith

DeletedUser

Im looking for a blacksmith to trade with. I need knives and as a saddler I can craft items to speed up journey time. PM me in game if interested.thanks:cool:

DeletedUser

I don't need any saddler items, but I can sell you the knives for $3k each (it takes about 6 hours to find the materials for one knife, and it's not hard to make $3k doing cash jobs for that amount of time). If that sounds good to you let me know and I'll start putting them on the market at that price as time permits.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your offer,if you can let me know when you put them on the market.I will take 3 but no hurry. It will be the same for me, the amount of time gathering the materials does not justify the market value but hey ho.....

DeletedUser

You could always offer to supply the products for a lower price...If he won't do it, someone will.

DeletedUser

You could always offer to supply the products for a lower price...If he won't do it, someone will.

Yeah, if you want to supply the products I'll do it for a pittance (say a couple hundred dollars for my time). It just requires more coordination that way; list the products for high enough that somebody else won't snap them up and send me a telegram letting me know to look for them.

BTW, if any tonic peddlers are around, I would love to make a similar deal to get some resin (either I pay you $3k a pop or I sell you the materials and you sell me the resin for a modest markup). I'll going to need at least 50.

DeletedUser

Resin

I need resin, any Tonic Peddler willing to deal with a Blacksmith

Deleted User - 1278415

Talk to "Ben Cartwright" "DrAvalanche" "Chugz" "beansoup7" "Snr Sarg" "Pam Beesly" "Alpone" "Tracker John"

Good luck.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yep we still have fort battles here and DrAvalanche keeps the market full of his crafts and other misc items for sale.

We have 165 players on the world.

I do a bit of blacksmithing here and there. Hit me up if you need anything on w9.

DeletedUser

Still looking for the instructions: Open a geode
Anyone has it? Would make me really happy.
Blacksmith products I can produce, if u bring resources.

LH