Looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

My town, Baby Luigi Mansion is looking to join an alliance
we have 3 members, 1 constructor and 2 soldiers(including me)
all around level 30.
yes, i know we are not high leveled, but since we joined this world for fort battles solely it's about time i seek one out.
Post here or message me in-game, i don't care i'll check both =)
all offers will be considered(i'm desperate xD)

DeletedUser

well me and afew friends have a town and thinking of building a big fort over it so we can over through world 11 cheyenne territory we are tired of seeing union troops and not so many mercanarys so we need as many people as we can to help we are a town call byram in world 11 cheyenne territory message me on game or here i have the same name let me know if u want to join the rebellion

DeletedUser

World 11 eh? And rebellion... Against who if I may ask? Gimme some names will you please? If you plan to fight against the west "superstars", that would be tempting. Or sound tempting, at least. ;)

In the meantime back to world 13... zoef, w13 is now a bit "old" and it will be hard to create a significant alliance just with a town of three players. I suggest you to abandon that town and try your luck in another town with at least 25 players that is already a part of some alliance.

DeletedUser

If you want to join an alliance how about you look for an alliance, if your intentions are to fort fight you best option would be Lesser of Two Evils.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with Jox.Small town-small things to do.BIG town-a lot of things to do.

DeletedUser

i'm not looking to create an alliance jox;)
darke7, Lesser of two evils is rather large.. will we really get a chance to fort fight a lot?
i know they have a lot of forts, that's good, but they also have a lot of members

DeletedUser

You should consider joining -SWA- alliance. Just contact Wmcody of Western Springs-SWA. It´s a friendly and fun alliance. I´ve been there, but not for long. And if you´re town isn´t fully built yet you can even ask for help from the builders. And in fort fights they fight with New Trinty. There are many towns in the alliance but they don´t have so many members in them, some of the main towns have many memebers.