looking for an alliance for my town

DeletedUser

i play with the same name...i can't build my town by myself..so if there is any empire of multiple towns would like to have a town in my area please mail me..you will have to send a trusted member to me to be a co-leader and some builders.and adventurers to deposit money..

why should you accept it ??

- my area are all noobs and don't know what the hell is going on they just work and gain exp to level up and have crappy weapons which makes it easier for the other duelers to win..and trust me a lot of them are money holders..

-if you send a trusted member to be a co-leader i will give him a founders hat.and will give the councils hat to three builders...the advantage of this will be for the builders who have nothing to do.

-i am one of the first people join this game but didnt have 24/7 to play it..i play world 3 and im one of the best 50 duelrs on that world so iknow what im doing...i know how to lead a town to seccess becasue my town (im not the leader) on w3 is one of the best towns in dueling stats..nearly 800 kos overall..i have 64 of them...im active and know what im doing like i said.

so please if you are interested just send me an ingame mail or post here to discuse it..thanx.

NOURALDINHO