Looking for a Town

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Are you looking for a town? Well you can submit your application here! Remember to keep your post up to date until you find a town, and don't forget to edit in that you are unavailable once you find a town.
Do NOT advertise your town here!

You may choose to use the layout below:
InGame Name:
Character Level (XP/XP):
Current Residency:
Previous Residency:
Accumulated Contributions:
Cash/Bank Account:
Highest Attribute:
1st Highest Skill:
2nd Highest Skill:
3rd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build:
Declared Intentions:
Personal Requirements/Requests:

Last edited:

DeletedUser34068

Worker looking for an active town to build

Hello

I'm looking for an active town to build, but not only to level up church...

send invits !

DeletedUser35194

Town

I am looking for a new ACTIVE town. I am a level 12 ranged Dueler. Friendly with fellow townsfolk. Will help out with everything I can.

About 6-7 Towns have ignored my messages. Most likely because they are inactive

DeletedUser4659

Looking for an active town to join

Im looking to join an active town....I am currently at lvl 20 and I will either be a builder or an explorer (whatever the town desperately needs me to be).. Please send me a message in game.. My character name is JimFromSales.
Thanks

DeletedUser

town application

InGame Name: Angry Growl
Character Level (XP/XP): 9/278xp
Current Residency: none
Previous Residency: none
Accumulated Contributions: later contribute to both fort fights, duelling points and towns money.
Cash/Bank Account: only 426 jet.
Highest Attribute: charisma 3
1st Highest Skill: riding 11
2nd Highest Skill: apperance 6
3rd Highest Skill: trading 5
Intended Character Build: duellist
Personal Requirements/Requests: just want to be part of a town

DeletedUser

Just recently restarted playing the West on this server. Probably going to play as dueler or fortfighter as i have a builder on another server. So looking for an active town that can help me on the dueling / fortfighting front with tips etc.

DeletedUser12302

New on this server. This time I'm playing as a pure builder. Someone in need of one? Currently lvl 13.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Michel Blain
Character Level (XP/XP): 9/278xp
Current Residency: none
Previous Residency: none
Accumulated Contributions: later contribute to both fort fights, duelling points and towns money.
Cash/Bank Account: only 426 jet.
Highest Attribute: charisma 3
1st Highest Skill: riding 11
2nd Highest Skill: apperance 6
3rd Highest Skill: trading 5
Intended Character Build: duellist
Personal Requirements/Requests: just want to be part of a town

DeletedUser

New on this server. Looking for town invitation. Currently lvl 11. Thanks! :)

DeletedUser

Illyria looking for a town

Hello guys & gals,

I used to play The West like 3 years ago, so I thought it was time to recheck the game. Though I am only level 9 at the moment of writing I am sure I can level up pretty quickly. That is ofcourse, with the help of a friendly town.

I am looking for an English and/or Dutch based town, with someone with some recent experience in the game who wouldn't mind a few questions from me from time to time. In return I will ofcourse be happy to help out if I can!

If you are interested in letting me join your town, please don't hesitate to contact me ingame!

Cheers,
Illyria

DeletedUser

Looking for a good town

I joined a town, but not a lot going on it. Would like a town that is active and I can make friends on this game. Any suggestions?

If so, how do I leave one town and join another?

DeletedUser22685

If so, how do I leave one town and join another?

To leave your town, click the Town Hall, click Residents, then click Leave town. To join another one, either use the blackboard like I'm assuming you did the first time, or wait until you get an invitation, which can be accessed and accepted by clicking the Town button whilst townless.

DeletedUser

What happens to the money I've deposited into the bank in this one town? Does it go with me to another town or do I lose it? I've got over $5,000 in my bank account.

DeletedUser

Grinda, will send invite to you from our active town, and large active alliance.

So long as u did not put yr money in your ex-town's treasury, u will be able to take it with you.

See u soon !:):):)

DeletedUser36559

What happens to the money I've deposited into the bank in this one town? Does it go with me to another town or do I lose it? I've got over $5,000 in my bank account.

No, the bank is your own personal bank account and your money will be safe there in case you get knocked out from duels, fort battles and jobs. If you deposit money into any town it directly goes into your personal bank account.