Looking for a town?

DeletedUser

My thinking. HT is either fed up of being asked for a place in Outlaws or he just wants some fresh meat to target...

I'm guessing its the first.. my Town is only 6 hours old (or maybe less), and already my inbox has been flooded with invite messages :(

DeletedUser

My thinking. HT is either fed up of being asked for a place in Outlaws or he just wants some fresh meat to target...

2-3 pages per 8 hours of telegraphs, all tribe begging.
In some ways it sucks being in the #1 town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, upon further review there is no way in hell I'm going to found a town anytime soon. If I don't get an invite to a well run town I'm going to just play the grind game until the influx of 20k peeps calms down.

DeletedUser

Well Hightower, since you have some great TW players including yourself in your Town, and since (I'm guessing) 90% playing T-W are TW players, you could understand why everyone wants to join you, including myself but I know I don't have a shot so thats one less person flooding your inbox ;)

DeletedUser

Quite a few towns have sprung up. It would be good to know what the average acceptance level is these days. This section is geting junked with "I need a town" 300 bucks....

DeletedUser

Would be nice if you could sort out the good players that will be active and keep growing from the bad ones but you can't. I am open not asking for invites just figured if i keep playing and leveling up eventually a good town will send me an invite. If not wil just keep leveling up.