Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: $4,000ish
Highest Attribute: Strength 21
1st Highest Skill: Construction 84
2nd Highest Skill: All the rest of the strength skills @ 21
Intended Character Build: Builder
Personal Requirements/Requests: new player, I don't have any real experience so an experienced town that could give me tips or advice would be preferred

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Kaden Ballard
Character Level (XP/XP):10 (35/131)
Current Residency: homeless
Cash/Bank Account: 400ish
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
1st Highest Skill: Trap Setting 38
2nd Highest Skill: Shooting, Aim, Motor Skills, Repairing all at 9
Intended Character Build: Adventurer/Trapper
Personal Requirements/Requests:

DeletedUser

homeless adventurer

InGame Name: dudef11111
Character Level (XP/XP):18 (18/371)
Cash/Bank Account: about 2000
Highest Attribute: Mobility 17
1st Highest Skill: Swimming 71
2nd Highest Skill: ALL other mobility at 17
Intended Character Build: Adventurer/Swimmer
Personal Requirements/Requests: None but preferably with good swimming gear

FOUND TOWN ALREADY THANX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello,

InGame Name: KillBeer
Character Level (XP/XP): 12 (13 in about an hour)
Current Residency: -
Previous Residency: -
Cash/Bank Account: 1011 (Cash)
Highest Attribute: Mobility (11)
1st Highest Skill: Hiding (46)
2nd Highest Skill: Swimming (12)
2nd Highest Skill: The rest of Mobility (11)
Intended Character Build: Adventurer - Pure Hider
Declared Intentions: I'm playing an all-around Adventurer in another server (now level 61) and I want to try something different.
Personal Requirements/Requests: -

Thanks

DeletedUser

Hello.

InGame Name: DBrown10
Character Level (XP/XP): 6 (20/59) Greenhorn
Current Residency -
Previous Residency -
Cash/Bank Account: $ 132 (cash)
Accumulated Contributions: - None
Highest Attribute: - Charisma
1st Highest Skill: - Swimming (20 inc. bonuses)
2nd Highest Skill: - Toughness (6 inc. bonuses)
3rd Highest Skill: - All Charisma Skills (5)
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: I'm looking to build an all jobs adventurer.
Personal Requirements/Requests: - I'm a newbie looking for any friendly advice or help available. I would prefer a town with a decent level of shopping as well as otherwise the costs are way too high. I don't mind doing my bit in town if asked and would love to find somewhere that makes me feel welcome.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Looking for new town. Send me a telegram and I will consider joining you, but I will go with whoever I think has the best offer and is best suiting for me.

DeletedUser

I'm a level 26 Soldier (dueling level 37), looking for a good dueling town :shootout: with lots of action going on, cool community, and decent shops.

I know my way around dueling, so that shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser

looking...

InGame Name: DrewF
Character Level (XP/XP):12 (106/179)
Cash/Bank Account: $863
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Stamina
2nd Highest Skill: Leadership
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness
Intended Character Build: Pure balanced fort soldier
Personal Requirements/Requests: Fairly experienced player, 6th world, 3rd soldier looking for an active town who has intentions of lots of fort attacks.

DeletedUser

I'm a level 27 Soldier (dueling level 38), looking for a good dueling town :shootout: with lots of action going on, cool community, and decent shops.

I know my way around dueling, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Bump

DeletedUser

In need of town
Worker
NOT a pure build worker, I enjoy being able to do various jobs/quests even though I suck. Willing to help out, I have about $800 which won't get me far BUT I am active daily. Looking for a smallish (1k-15k construction points), active, laid back town that wants another person.

In game name MsFox

DeletedUser

William Cunning
Lvl 10 (117/131)
Never had residency
Pure Builder:
highest attribute: Strength
highest skill: Construction
Vigor

Newb to the game looking for a town where I can help build up and learn along the way.

DeletedUser

hey i am an experienced player i was on world 10 when it started and my character was like lvl 45 or something then i didnt play for like 8 months and my character was deleted by admin or something so im starting over in briscoe and would like a town to join i am specced as a dueler and will probly be choosing a slodier class

DeletedUser

New to the game and looking for a nice town to settle down in and help me learn the game. Currently lvl 6 with highest stats in aim and shooting

DeletedUser

hey i am an experienced player i was on world 10 when it started and my character was like lvl 45 or something then i didnt play for like 8 months and my character was deleted by admin or something so im starting over in briscoe and would like a town to join i am specced as a dueler and will probly be choosing a slodier class

send an in-game massege and you can join the feared duelers in our town

DeletedUser

would you like to join my town? PM me ingame

DeletedUser

Duelers & Soldiers any level are welcome to join [name edited out] .... write me an ingame message for invite.
Wrong area for your post, mate, this is 'Looking for a town' thread.

Town recruitment are all the posts below, supposedly 1 per town although some towns seem to have more than 1 thread.

Deleted User - 1278415

Wrong area for your post, mate, this is 'Looking for a town' thread.

Town recruitment are all the posts below, supposedly 1 per town although some towns seem to have more than 1 thread.

Please use the "Report" button on any post that is not following the set rules such as multiple posts per town or players who list their town in this thread.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

New to the game...Level 9, halfway to ten. I want to learn about towns as I will be a worker and will most likely give it a shot someday... but understand I have a whole lot of learning to do before that.... searching for a Master Yoda type .... :)