Looking for a target?

DeletedUser

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Target Town : The Texas KKK
Town Founder: redneck1003

Subject: KKK
Conversational partner: redneck1003

Pyjamas On 10/30/09 at 9:40 PM
Your town name is extremely offensive. You think it's cool outing yourself as an ignorant racist or what?

redneck1003 Today at 5:28 AM
No...you are just uneducated... this is a fantasy game...you must be an Obama supporter....If you knew the history and studied it, you would be aware that we are a legal recognized party in the political arena and have a voice...and it is my constitutoinal right to freedom of speach and expression.

Need I say more?

DeletedUser

redneck1003 Today at 5:28 AM
No...you are just uneducated... this is a fantasy game...you must be an Obama supporter....If you knew the history and studied it, you would be aware that we are a legal recognized party in the political arena and have a voice...and it is my constitutoinal right to freedom of speach and expression.

KKK was and is nothing more then the American version of the Nazis in Hitlers time. IMO

DeletedUser

File a support ticket. We had a "KKK" on W3 and the town founders got banned for their effort.

DeletedUser

The KKK isn't a political party, nowadays it's a bunch of affiliated groups.
They did create "The Knights Party", which may or may not be a "recognized party" (recognized by whom?)
But nobody serious about politics affiliates themselves with that brand of white christian nationalism.

Either way, his freedom of speech doesn't really apply to private companies and not at all to a German company.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain to me why the best opponent in their town's mortician is a level 1 that has done over 750 damage in a duel?

DeletedUser

anhlong quit World 7 a while ago, but must have signed back up very recently.

Deleted User - 819397

Can anyone explain to me why the best opponent in their town's mortician is a level 1 that has done over 750 damage in a duel?

My guess is they were banned and then restarted on that world when their character was deleted.

DeletedUser

Anhlnong1122 is actually listed as a duelling opponent in their mortuary NOT a member of the town.

There seems to be crossed lines there (no pun intended)

DeletedUser3543

LOL.
I see redneck has been banned, but the other two town members live in a town that has been 'removed'.

I wonder where they sleep at night in this magical no-where land.

DeletedUser

Evil doesn't sleep Mr. G.

Much love to staff for doing the right thing
Kiss.gif