Looking for a market alliance

DeletedUser

Was wondering if there is anyone in W12 that would be interested in forming a market alliance?

I would like to have crafting items traded amongst the different trades to help out each other in achieving the higher levels in crafting. Also would be helpful in getting items needed to complete sets and questlines.

Market prices to me are ridiculous..and would just like to be able to sell and trade items at reasonable prices and help each other out.

Tokstyles is the name "hardcore Pawnee" is the town. Send me a message if you're interested.
Also if anyone is looking for a town..Hardcore Pawnee is available to recruit.(middle of world)

Cheers

Harsha..

that's a good idea, but you've got to be-careful over who you let in

sometimes inscrupulous guys can exploit you all without giving anything in return.

delldell56

there is already a trading alliance there and it's been active for quite some time. search for key lock man or something like that (just type key and you'll find him). if searching for the founding town, just type horni. it's hard to miss either way.

Ripwise

There is also player sts108 who started trade co op alliance. He started that alliance for the sole purpose of different crafters helping each other.

DeletedUser

i

Was wondering if there is anyone in W12 that would be interested in forming a market alliance?

I would like to have crafting items traded amongst the different trades to help out each other in achieving the higher levels in crafting. Also would be helpful in getting items needed to complete sets and questlines.

Market prices to me are ridiculous..and would just like to be able to sell and trade items at reasonable prices and help each other out.

Tokstyles is the name "hardcore Pawnee" is the town. Send me a message if you're interested.
Also if anyone is looking for a town..Hardcore Pawnee is available to recruit.(middle of world)

Cheers
i would but i am in world 11 my guys name is davehester i will just log into world 12

DeletedUser35350

I think Complusive Heroes might find interest in this--PM Me.