Lone Ranger...A very cool guy

DeletedUser

chucks some confetti at Red Falcon.

*wonders whether it was good to chuck metal :unsure:*

DeletedUser

Well, I have good news. Lone Ranger invited me to join his town and I am already on my way over there. It will take me a little over 3 hours to finish riding my mediocre mustang to his town, though.

So he is Lone Ranger no more? Should we call him Hitched Ranger? What do we call you now? Hmmm...Red Ranger? Well good luck to you both.

I just hope I catch the bouquet.

Gay+wedding+cake+topper%5B1%5D_jpeg.jpg

Red Falcon

So he is Lone Ranger no more? Should we call him Hitched Ranger? What do we call you now? Hmmm...Red Ranger? Well good luck to you both.

I just hope I catch the bouquet.

Gay+wedding+cake+topper%5B1%5D_jpeg.jpg

LMAO!! Man!! You guys can really be silly sometimes. You know that?

DeletedUser

Pam pam padam
Pam pam padam
Pam pam paaadam pam paadam pam paadam....

DeletedUser

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your humor fuels me.

:laugh:

Good one Denisero ^^

DeletedUser5046

i remember spongebob and patrick wit tis one...:laugh:

sorry RF ..

DeletedUser

Red Falcon I would just like to say that I had tons of fun with this thread and you've been a great sport about it. I hope you've gotten some laughs out of it too.

Red Falcon

Red Falcon I would just like to say that I had tons of fun with this thread and you've been a great sport about it. I hope you've gotten some laughs out of it too.

Most definitely, Denisero! I like the way everyone's joking around about Lone Ranger and I. And sometimes, you just need to have a good laugh over something. I just hope that Lone Ranger isn't offended by what we all posted in this thread...:p