Lone Ranger...A very cool guy

Red Falcon

I know this guy isn't online very much during the day, but he is very cool. His avatar is cool, his name is cool, and his post count rank is cool! I hope he adds me, because I think he is at least level 40 to 45 on The West. If he and I met (And I hope he is in World 1 like me), we would make a great fighting team and/or job completing team someday. Any thoughts on this? And I am sorry if this thread seems inappropriate...

:huh:

:indian:

DeletedUser

OK let's get out facts right. This guy loves Him!:p

I know this guy isn't online very much during the day, but he is very cool. His avatar is cool, his name is cool, and his post count rank is cool! I hope he adds me, because I think he is at least level 40 to 45 on The West. If he and I met (And I hope he is in World 1 like me), we would make a great fighting team and/or job completing team someday. Any thoughts on this? And I am sorry if this thread seems inappropriate...

:huh:

:indian:
Anyway, Why are you talking about this guy..... Lone Ranger?

DeletedUser5046

because he thinks te forum is te best way to get lone ranger's attention...

he just want lone ranger to add him of his buddy list:)

tat's all i could see

Red Falcon

Well, I have good news. Lone Ranger invited me to join his town and I am already on my way over there. It will take me a little over 3 hours to finish riding my mediocre mustang to his town, though.