P&P Lokiju has escaped from the asylum

DeletedUser

but he is the meanest mod :p

next time there is a contest, i will definitely be voting for heftysmurf. i like my spam posts. they're fun. and its not like im writing nonsense or anything. most of the time.

DeletedUser14006

mtql4w.jpg

Nice battle Lokiju, see you are up to your crazy old tactics again :)

DeletedUser

I would say lokiju isn't guilty at all. There was another person who started a battle 20 minutes after this one and I guess most Miestas + RR members had to defend that fort.

DeletedUser

Thats pretty funny. You just see one little gravestone in a giant field :laugh:

DeletedUser1121

I would say lokiju isn't guilty at all. There was another person who started a battle 20 minutes after this one and I guess most Miestas + RR members had to defend that fort.

And we defended it pretty well. over 120 players showed up to defend which is a great number!

DeletedUser14006

Lokiju has escaped from the asylum and robbed many banks since his release.

Reactions: DSG

DeletedUser

Derek1982 has escaped from the asylum and annoyed many people since his release.

DeletedUser

hey, cowdy, quiet. he isn't suppose to know that his fancy house was actually an asylum in disguise.

im waiting for miestas to run out of money so he can't continue. seriously, derek you could prolly attack lokiju once every few days, and watch as his mass of retaliation attacks drain his cash. lol.

DeletedUser544

I know come on lokiju let some of the rest of us declare some battles you know we have to wait for 8hrs of separation before we can =)

DeletedUser

Its fine with me... I just need at least one (preferably more) fort battles to participate in every day :) .. better ones where is a chance of winning or at least draw.

I'll initiate another round of mass attacks some day soon when i get enough bored or when i see an opportunity window open. I guess it will depend a lot on TW - if they keep attacking us or someone else - then its ok, else - i get bored and initiate mass attacks :)