P&P Lokiju has escaped from the asylum

DeletedUser

It's been a long time and I've moved on with the game, but I'll never forget what happened. Don't expect any friendship or deep respect from me though. You guys lost that a long time ago.

I'm a little disappointed at all the people who showed up for the -tw- empire central battle. Were they not getting constant updates on where to go? I signed up for that battle last night, but I logged in, saw fort atilla the hun needed more defenders, so I put on my poncho, drank some tequila, stuffed a huckleberry into my pocket, put on my green shawl, polished those riding boots, and saddled up on my quarter horse and in no time, I got there.

We were pushing as close to the "deadline" as we can. People need time to read telegram and travel to fort. Not everyone is going to look where they are most likely needed and go to those fort.

Another issue is parish is closest to RR. We were splitting up RR people into different forts as you can tell from the battle report result. Generally speaking, some TW towns will need 2-3 hours just to travel due to their location to some of those forts. We were already a bit late in issuing order and had to make closer towns defend closer forts.

TW north was 50 defender and 43 attackers, Central was lopsided, parish did not have enough.

We had to plan and juggle our troops around 8 forts, in TW, we do the best we can, but we're not god. If I had known precisely how many attackers will show up at each fort, then we would send some troops to SB, more troops to parish to save 1 SB and 1 TW fort by stripping off garrison from TW Central.

Alas, we're only human. I'll c/p some telegram I had. Sufficient to say, when battle commenced, I was still busy reading telegrams and reply them.

BlitzkriegOn 12/22/09 at 5:57 PMYou need to issue order now since we are only 2 hours away from battle and people need time to open telegram, read it, then travel to fort. we don't have time.
8 minutes later, order telegram was in my inbox as the sender goes through the list and send off the order.

Our higher level people can travel faster than lower level people so we have to factor all these information in. I wish all members can be active and check the forts status themselves and go but experience has taught us it's better to do the best you can, issue an order as clear as possible so hopefully nobody will be confused, show up at the fort, and fight accordingly.

There are several reasons why we favored TW central but I am not going to disclose it for a variety of reasons.

DeletedUser

I know...we're only human

It's hard to coordinate with this many people.

Guess we'll just take them back after the break :)

DeletedUser1121

i do not want to be in any arguments, but i want to give my point of view on the whole matter.

I thought that all the attacks would be real ones.
What would be the use of emailing an entire world in the hope to get 2 or 3 real battles.
That is why i am a little disappointed in some of the towns who wanted to be involved in this.

As far as i know, there were no arrangements or communication about fake attacks.
The only communication i have seen is the mail in which whats his name asked everybody to attack.

we only attacked one fort which was the one you took from us a few days ago.
i am honoust enough to tell you that we probably wouldn't have got it if this was the only battle of the day.

You should have known it wasn't a fake on since Derek1982 was the first to join the attackers to see who was showing up.

And the fun part (atleast for the ones who love fort battles and that includes me) is that we will see SB en TW are going to retake the forts they have lost. So in that way it brought some more fun to the game.

DeletedUser14006

You should have known it wasn't a fake on since Derek1982 was the first to join the attackers to see who was showing up.

On this day I did join up on the opposing side as quite a few different towns decided to launch against us within a very small timeframe, there were obviously going to be some fake battles, and this did come to be, Lokiju initiated against The Shadow Fort and in the end there was one Miestas player at that battle, if that is not a perfect example of a fake battle then I do not know what is ;)

DeletedUser1121

that sure sounds like a fake one to me.

but as i said in my previous post: As far as i know, there were no arrangements or communication about fake attacks.

I did not know about these tactics and i sure as hell don't support them
We just took the chance to take our fort back and succeeded.

We at Hoof always try to be straight forward in this kind of things..

DeletedUser14029

It all goes down to this:
We were TOLD to initiate our own fort battles. we were never told to 'gather all your forces and gang up THIS fort'

Had that been the case, other forts will be nil and then one with like 100+ Advanced attackers. Sure, the Miestas may change your view, but let's see it this way: check the reports and you will know that Hoof Hearted nearly sent more men than they to defend THEIR forts when you were eating up everything. They're prone to send no-man... not really OUR fault, don't you think?

DeletedUser

I tend to look at it that we will gain more experience attacking when we go to take our forts back. You took it, lets see how long you can keep it!

One Armed Ninja

The only of those battles I went to was to help my buddies at outlaw creek (I still duel them when i feel the urge ;P), although I wasn't able to be online.

But i must say gratz to the defender as it was 24 vs 16, with defenders only losing half their men. All i had told my char to do was run from one corner to the other, didnt do too badly though i suppose.

Looks like the bonuses provided to the dsefenders really, really helped them. If i'd been online, with so few defender i would probbly have jumped on the dueling tower. Gratz to 5000 damage caused by a defnder - alimachal.

Now off to another fight! Where i shall once again be attacking :p

DeletedUser1121

Yeah I wanna know that aswell.:cool:

I'm sure we will see in the near future.
Atleast it brought some more fun for us all.

And if you guys took all the forts again, some idiot (no flame intended) will just email the whole world again and you will loose some forts again, only to retake them and we all live happily ever after :)

DeletedUser14006

Once we have got over the initial battles that will obviously be launched after the truce period is over I am all for the idea of setting a date and a time between TW/SB & all their allies and ETC/WTA & all their allies, this would be one way of ensuring a maxed out fort battle where everyone could get great XP and it would be fun for all win or lose.

This would have to be a weekend battle to achieve maximum turnout and the maximum amount of online players, definately something to ponder on, I look forward to this being arranged.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats a great idea at this time on this world as it should increse the interest in them.

DeletedUser14006

But we must know the truth!

bgqjvn.jpg

There is the truth, HeftySmurf style ;)

DeletedUser544

no ban talk please :)

why did you delete my post, yet nobody else's who spoke about lokiju's ban?

it wasn't accusatory towards inno; it was meant to cast shame on those who purposely report someone they know isn't cheating just to get them in trouble with the admins

DeletedUser

why did you delete my post, yet nobody else's who spoke about lokiju's ban?

it wasn't accusatory towards inno; it was meant to cast shame on those who purposely report someone they know isn't cheating just to get them in trouble with the admins

I removed every post directly linked to his ban posting, now keep this towards P&P or ill close it.

And Yes Derek, Hefty Style is awesome, i reckon you should all vote me as the meanest mod :)

DeletedUser

I removed every post directly linked to his ban posting, now keep this towards P&P or ill close it.

And Yes Derek, Hefty Style is awesome, i reckon you should all vote me as the meanest mod :)

(Meanest LOL)

DeletedUser14029

currently waiting for (sarcasm) his cellmate JDeazy's declaration of war on ETC6 Swee****er Fort XD