P&P Lokiju has escaped from the asylum

DeletedUser

Instead of wasting our time with so many battles, why not just give us one real one? Oh, that's right, the way Miestas rolled over and played dead with an average of four members showing up to defend their own forts I guess you can't count on a much better response for an attack.

The funny thing is every single one of those Miestas forts had the same message in their profile. "We and our allies control six counties, so don't mess with us" or something like that. I guess that warning was supposed to be the entire defense. Like stealing an ADT sign and sticking it in your yard instead of paying for an alarm system.

DeletedUser14006

Instead of wasting our time with so many battles, why not just give us one real one? Oh, that's right, the way Miestas rolled over and played dead with an average of four members showing up to defend their own forts I guess you can't count on a much better response for an attack.

The funny thing is every single one of those Miestas forts had the same message in their profile. "We and our allies control six counties, so don't mess with us" or something like that. I guess that warning was supposed to be the entire defense. Like stealing an ADT sign and sticking it in your yard instead of paying for an alarm system.

I have never laughed so hard in my life :laugh:

Someone pass me an asthma pump!!

DeletedUser

Open your mouth Derek :laugh:

ist_2661035_asthma_pump.jpg

DeletedUser

TBH I welcome lokiju's comeback, no matter how it was...
World1 has been long time without any worthy opponent and it seemed like TW and SB rule the world (they still do lol)... I hope this battles will raise morale to other families and that they will ally against us and finally start doing something...

And BTW, nice post Elmyr, you made me laughing lol

DeletedUser14006

I will give 5 nuggets to the guy who brings together miestas, wta & etc all under one umbrella, that is 5 nuggets, don't tell me that you can refuse this!!

DeletedUser

Hey Miestas, WTA, and ETC. How about you guys all join forces for 1 second so I can get those 5 nuggets from derek? please?

DeletedUser

ehhhmmm, excuse me, but you won't be getting those nuggets unless you leave TW and join us, cause thats the only way you'll succeed.

we're having a small but exciting battle here at Endless Nights. i got KOd, but i was also mostly alone on the duelers tower (im a soldier) and against about 7 men. some with some pretty good guns. i was pretty pissed, cause i almost KOd 2 or 3 of them. i hopped around the tower, and when they were at the edge ready to jump in, i got in before them. lol. it started as like 21 attackers on 17 defenders i believe, but its actually 15, cause 1 suicided (advanced off the tower into the attackers) and another is inside the fort doing nothing. we ground them down though, and those attackers with 100-300 health left died eventually. im waiting for it to end now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

WTA used to be part of ETC but left
miestas were our allies, but they never pulled their own weight (if only 4 show up to defend their own, imagine what we could expect from them if we asked for help in one of our battles). the same could be said of LG and of the 2nd GE (0E0).

if you guys don't think kman and myself, and others from ETC have been trying to cobble something together in these months since Elundial left and we had our implosion, then I don't know what to say. you think we like losing forts? so all of you asking why we don't just do "one big battle"... you don't know what you are talking about. I have acknowledged many times that inactivity is a huge problem for us, and I had thought we got it under control but obviously thats not the case at all.

@RoD: just like I told you in personal mail, I will say it again. this was not my OP. so please don't try and cast harsh words at me. and all this crap about "if we wanted to do fake attacks we could take every fort in the world" is getting old. because just last week, you took advantage of a previous attack on ETC when you attacked our large fort. ETC outlaw soldier drew 45 ETC members away for a 10 person fight. and your attack on our large fort was declared ~5hrs AFTER the ETC outlaw soldier battle. so you guys saw that battle (or had devils woods initiate it for you), and placed your attack ~5hs afterwards. this is the SAME strategy (multiple attacks spreading forces thin) that you are now complaining about, and accusing me of orchestrating when I didn't. nobody in ETC did, we were approached by lokiju like everyone else, and excuse us for not turning down an opportunity to get a fort back. how "unfair" and "cheap" of us, isn't it

@Blitzkrieg: regarding your criticism of the lack of veteran fort battle medals in my town: we have plenty of good fort fighters, and just because we haven't been involved in as many fort battles as some of your members doesn't say anything about how people's stats are allocated and how well they will do in a fort battle. so your criticism really makes no sense to me at all; how am I responsible for a lack of fort battle medals. you think ETC recently has been involved in nearly as many fort battles as TW/TSC (taking into account attacks and defenses)? the answer is no. so there is your medals; congratulations. its not mine or anyone's else's fault that no other large empires have stepped up to give you good competition. you got months of good fights out of ETC but we are not what we were. I'm sorry but it just sounds like you are complaining that you are on top; if you guys want some good fort battles how about you fight each other if we are all so "below" you? sheesh

DeletedUser

if you want a good battle, then fight us in a small fort battle. because as was shown in the defense of ETC Spartan Cowboys, our numbers tend to not be that constant. i must admit though that today i learned a couple of things about TW.

DeletedUser

ehhhmmm, excuse me, but you won't be getting those nuggets unless you leave TW and join us, cause thats the only way you'll succeed.

we're having a small but exciting battle here at Endless Nights. i got KOd, but i was also mostly alone on the duelers tower (im a soldier) and against about 7 men. some with some pretty good guns. i was pretty pissed, cause i almost KOd 2 or 3 of them. i hopped around the tower, and when they were at the edge ready to jump in, i got in before them. lol. it started as like 21 attackers on 17 defenders i believe, but its actually 15, cause 1 suicided (advanced off the tower into the attackers) and another is inside the fort doing nothing. we ground them down though, and those attackers with 100-300 health left died eventually. im waiting for it to end now.

I was on the wrong side of that battle, I need to finish my quests soon and re-spec back, my fort combat performance has been dropping lately.

WTA used to be part of ETC but left
miestas were our allies, but they never pulled their own weight (if only 4 show up to defend their own, imagine what we could expect from them if we asked for help in one of our battles). the same could be said of LG and of the 2nd GE (0E0).

if you guys don't think kman and myself, and others from ETC have been trying to cobble something together in these months since Elundial left and we had our implosion, then I don't know what to say. you think we like losing forts? so all of you asking why we don't just do "one big battle"... you don't know what you are talking about. I have acknowledged many times that inactivity is a huge problem for us, and I had thought we got it under control but obviously thats not the case at all.

@RoD: just like I told you in personal mail, I will say it again. this was not my OP. so please don't try and cast harsh words at me. and all this crap about "if we wanted to do fake attacks we could take every fort in the world" is getting old. because just last week, you took advantage of a previous attack on ETC when you attacked our large fort. ETC outlaw soldier drew 45 ETC members away for a 10 person fight. and your attack on our large fort was declared ~5hrs AFTER the ETC outlaw soldier battle. so you guys saw that battle (or had devils woods initiate it for you), and placed your attack ~5hs afterwards. this is the SAME strategy (multiple attacks spreading forces thin) that you are now complaining about, and accusing me of orchestrating when I didn't. nobody in ETC did, we were approached by lokiju like everyone else, and excuse us for not turning down an opportunity to get a fort back. how "unfair" and "cheap" of us, isn't it

@Blitzkrieg: regarding your criticism of the lack of veteran fort battle medals in my town: we have plenty of good fort fighters, and just because we haven't been involved in as many fort battles as some of your members doesn't say anything about how people's stats are allocated and how well they will do in a fort battle. so your criticism really makes no sense to me at all; how am I responsible for a lack of fort battle medals. you think ETC recently has been involved in nearly as many fort battles as TW/TSC (taking into account attacks and defenses)? the answer is no. so there is your medals; congratulations. its not mine or anyone's else's fault that no other large empires have stepped up to give you good competition. you got months of good fights out of ETC but we are not what we were. I'm sorry but it just sounds like you are complaining that you are on top; if you guys want some good fort battles how about you fight each other if we are all so "below" you? sheesh

I really do not know what to say. I am not complaining from the top at all, I was trying to help and point something out, TW and SB in general participated in a bunch of fort battle. Owning forts = potential for a lot of battle but if you believe ETC did everything possible, then so be it. I was not in ETC, I actually was on friendly term with some ETC member, if you check at least one ETC town, I believe I am still listed in their mortician as dueler who did most single damage. When I was in ETC town, I contribute as much as I could as a town member. It's the same when I was in Miestas long long time ago, I posted in their forum, tried to help, etc.

I have a policy of I shop at a town, I try to not cause trouble and I will try to avoid dueling residents of that town in the future.

You also need to realize I am looking from the outside, I did not know how much effort nor what you have put in towards ETC's success or current state. Some of our posts and threads recently have shed light on the fort diplomatic development in W1, where people contributed what they know about what happened, allowed me to put the picture together better.

Inactivity is our biggest enemyand probably for entire W1. We try to keep our member interested with fort battles, help each other with quests, etc. etc.

If you look at the salon thread of whos' questiest, a bunch of people are from TW towns on that list. A good portion of hall of famer are also from TW. Like Rosencrantz pointed out, once you reach level 99, you need to find some goal or else game may become pointless.

Some of them turned into cash machine, funding fort challenges. Some enjoy building up towns & forts (I lost count how many large forts we have built up after we took them over, I certainly helped with some of the forts construction myself before I re-spec to try to complete some of those quests). I hope more activity will generate into more interest overall and attract more fresh blood into W1.

DeletedUser

To summarize i think the picture is clear. Todays attacks showed that no one can stand up to TWSB in "fair" head to head battle. If someone doesnt agree with this then they should count player number on attacker and defender sides and add levels of these players together.

I still believe that a trial to dominate world will turn against those who try. And i woudnt keep up that hope that ETC or any other alliance or some unification could challenge that. And you should keep thinking on setting up fort to battles for yourselves.

DeletedUser5238

sorry roland but i have to stick my 2 cents in on that one

although i wasnt privvy to the details of that battle getting organised i think i can pretty much guarantee that it wasnt a case of us.... sorry, old habits..... wasnt a case of SB sniping your fort, whenever SB go for a fort it is discussed and a time set way before it happens, that example you stated above is obviously just a case of coincidental timing

i could be completely wrong but with having a pretty good knowledge of how things at SB work id say you have the wrong idea about that being a case of them taking advantage of another attack

DeletedUser41

Hmm
One silly suggestion:
Since -TW- & -SB- are so powerful, if they set to take back a certain fort, make a notice of it in forums at least two days before you call the battle, a total of 72 hours to get the real pros there (or have anyone to show up at all)

how's that ^_^

Our fort battles are nearly always maxed out against you guys.

DeletedUser

sorry roland but i have to stick my 2 cents in on that one

although i wasnt privvy to the details of that battle getting organised i think i can pretty much guarantee that it wasnt a case of us.... sorry, old habits..... wasnt a case of SB sniping your fort, whenever SB go for a fort it is discussed and a time set way before it happens, that example you stated above is obviously just a case of coincidental timing

i could be completely wrong but with having a pretty good knowledge of how things at SB work id say you have the wrong idea about that being a case of them taking advantage of another attack

stevie is not wrong at all; we had designs on 2 forts, and STFU HEARTED SPARTAN was one of them. We actually attacked the other fort first, lost, and planned on trying again when... the target declared an attack on themselves so we wouldn't do it. And we were ready for a battle, so we went with Plan B.
At least, I'm assuming that's what you're talking about; I don't think it can be anything else.

DeletedUser41

Look, you were the one who said on here about "fairness", just because you didnt participate, your collective did, how was i to know? You know my respect of you and that of Kman yet Kman decided to involve himself, tarred with same brush is all i can say, and i maybe wrong but i was on holiday, so were all of -SB- leaders apart from rocknroll, plus Fargobear and few others.

Timing is everything.

All this has done is bring TW and SB closer together, we were planning on attacking each other as has been stated in previous threads.

And for the record, none of -SB- fort wins have been more than what we faced today which was 75% attackers 25% defenders and we still put up a fight.

50% v 50% lets do it, and like i said before, if TW and SB faked as well as attacked like what went on, it would be a zero contest.

DeletedUser

who cares. The past is the past. Worry about the future! Crying over the past gets you nowhere. I'm personally excited to see how many battles pop up after the holiday break :)

DeletedUser41

who cares. The past is the past. Worry about the future! Crying over the past gets you nowhere. I'm personally excited to see how many battles pop up after the holiday break :)

They will pop and you know it Sexy, sexy is as sexy does. I know you will bring the pain as you said "past is past" in all circumstances right?

DeletedUser

Our fort battles are nearly always maxed out against you guys.

He's asking us to let them know a few days in advance when we will attack, so they have more time to recruit defenders against us, not that we should rally our own members in advance. I'd be completely fine with that. It might result in more entertaining fort battles if the defenders have more time to even up the numbers.

DeletedUser41

Yeah, but they know well in advance of the 24hours, i always plan 72 hours ahead and as the guy in WTA said to me by mail, they knew straight away about the battle, hence spies, we dont resort to that and in a lot of cases, neither do ETC as i know they hate that to.

Anyway, warning means nothing if 11 forts are under attack and only 2-3 are real.

DeletedUser

They will pop and you know it Sexy, sexy is as sexy does. I know you will bring the pain as you said "past is past" in all circumstances right?

It's been a long time and I've moved on with the game, but I'll never forget what happened. Don't expect any friendship or deep respect from me though. You guys lost that a long time ago.

I'm a little disappointed at all the people who showed up for the -tw- empire central battle. Were they not getting constant updates on where to go? I signed up for that battle last night, but I logged in, saw fort atilla the hun needed more defenders, so I put on my poncho, drank some tequila, stuffed a huckleberry into my pocket, put on my green shawl, polished those riding boots, and saddled up on my quarter horse and in no time, I got there.