P&P Lokiju has escaped from the asylum

DeletedUser14006

P+P

I received this mail from Lokiju today, as many players have as well:

Hello,

as you know -TW- and Shadow city is controlling most of the big forts in our world, thus few players prevent of using benefits of forts for many others.
If you like this situation changed - you are invited to retake forts. On Tuesday, December 22 20:00-21:00 (8-9 PM) hours server time there will be many forts of Shadow city and TW attacked.

There is what you can do:

1. If you and your town want to capture some of their forts - INITIATE ATTACK ON their fort on Monday, December 21 between 20:00-21:00 (8-9 PM) hours server time.

2. Inform your town members,founders and ally towns about this event.

3. Participate in fort battle on Tuesday.
Main TW and Shadow forts are:
The Shadow Fort
-TW- Empire Central

or any Other of their fort

Make yourself and your town best Christmas present this season! ;)

lokiju

This should be fun and all, just wondering why he is mailing it to everyone, kind of ruins the element of surprise :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This should be fun and all, just wondering why he is mailing it to everyone, kind of ruins the element of surprise :laugh:

I know, he could have been more discreet, he should have just posted it on the forum or something... :D

:cool:

DeletedUser

lol he has some problems with his head i guess, mailing to the enemy and talk about the plan is the best thing he could do to escape from failure .

DeletedUser

Well at least we will have some fort battle "fun", let's hope the battles wont be something like 120 defenders against 10-15 attackers like most of our defending battles. :unsure:

DeletedUser

Is it even the real Lokiju? Last I heard, he was giving away his account...

DeletedUser

he writes like the real one lol

guess he couldn't step away from this game. it's addicting.

DeletedUser

Maybe loki does not want to be bored this week and wants to leave his mark on the world.....

DeletedUser

Maybe your day will come but I think I wont be involed in this bissness on world 1

DeletedUser

Is it even the real Lokiju? Last I heard, he was giving away his account...

I would guess it's probably the real one, if not, then he wrote fairly close to the original lokiju.

Anyways, good luck to all involved, let's hope we can all get some decent fort combat experience out of this. Like DSG said, most of our fort combat lately have not been good exp wise :(

DeletedUser

Well well, his plan is working for now, let's see how will the battles end :)

DeletedUser

Hate this plan :mad:
I can be in only one battle...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been expecting this. The real surprise is how long it's taken for it to happen. I'm sure forts will fall, maybe even all of them. The real question is, can they keep us from taking them back again after the dust settles? Cause unlike them, we've proven we're strong enough to take forts one by one by merit of strength. We don't have to resort to trickery or diversionary tactics. Either way, here's to hoping it makes fort battles entertaining again.