Login problem W11

Slygoxx

Do you know if this issue occurs for everyone or are there some who can login to world 11?

Vishnje

I have this problem too,from around 1PM server time I think .Asked two people about it , one said he can't login like me but the other said he doesn't have a problem with it.So maybe it is not all that are dealing with this bug.

PrancingPurplePony

I've had the same problem with W11 for over 5 and a half hours. I sent in a support ticket and got an answer back that they would report it to a developer to check into it.

asdf124

Do you know if this issue occurs for everyone or are there some who can login to world 11?
"A streak of bad luck" is bugged in w11

Guess the floodgate has issues.

I believe it is everyone since I am in a different timezone.

Clicked continue and then hide, the chat room etc doesn't work.

GOnna try to set a job

HelenBack

This is the only world I'm having trouble logging on to... Couldn't log on at home or work... I was in last night but there must have been a server update. I can tell because all the topics were cleared in all worlds by this morning. That happens every time there is a server update.

It was also stuck at 262 (didn't get to 263)... I clicked "Hide" and got the same boarded up world that Lucky got.

I guess we won't be finishing our dailies today... :p

DeletedUser17350

Still down and it looks like the same problem, I had in beta some time before the event! They fixed that a lot quicker! :(