Login Issues

Introvert Mj

So this time I can't get past the first login screen. I click on login and it basically won't load the next page. All other websites are loading fine and it definitely isn't an issue with my net speed. I tried opening on phone using the same internet connection and the page would load fine. But its stuck at loading everytime I open from chrome. Tried clearing cache, but still won't work.

http://prntscr.com/8rmb2q

Anybody have an idea what might be the issue?

Introvert Mj

Try firefox maybe..
It worked after a restart, but then im having troubles with chrome. Next issue I noticed is I had fairbanks open and doing good, but couldn't open any other website in a new tab. So I guess its a browser issue, will install a new copy of chrome and see if it helps.

dcgincc

I am having problems with firefox...the forum pages would not open for me a while back.

DeletedUser35120

It worked after a restart, but then im having troubles with chrome. Next issue I noticed is I had fairbanks open and doing good, but couldn't open any other website in a new tab. So I guess its a browser issue, will install a new copy of chrome and see if it helps.
Make sure you delete the preferred settings too.. sometimes it saves that and loads it up again next time you install it. Avoid that.

TJHoenecke

WTF is up with Colorado right now? I can log in to five other worlds, but trying to get into Colorado just bounces me right back to the login screen.

Disappoint

Happening with a TON of people, especially with the FF going on. Couldn't move my character because every time I tried I got the "streak of bad luck" error, so I just sat there and died while offline.
Now they're restarting the server.

HelenBack

Same here... Was getting the "Streak of Bad Luck" so I refreshed... Now I can't get in at all... Error "502 Bad Gateway". :p

Refreshed again... seems to be loading now. Someone must have given the server a kick in the hiney. Thanks! :)

me either so glad we get us use full advantage of this

Starting from tomorrow 31.10.2015, 10:00 (Saturday) until 02.11.2015, 10:00 (Monday) you will be provided with the following bonus:

Bonus 1: 50% speed bonus
Bonus 2: 30% energy regeneration
Bonus 3: 20% health regeneration
Bonus 4: 20% experience bonus
Bonus 5: 10% money bonus
Bonus 6: 10% luck bonus
Bonus 7: 10% drop chance bonus

I do hope every player takes advantage of these this weekend!

HelenBack

Got "Bad Gateway" on multiple worlds... That bonus ran out and then a few seconds later... I got the error.
:(

Balthus99

Can't login

Me too,

can't login to

W11
W12
Arizona
Colorado

Using CHrome, just sends me back to the login page after 2 secs

Eldorado now works

Last edited: