Locking Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

I know this will probably be gone in a short time.

But do you think it may be possible to have an open forum somewhat rather than killing it off like all the other world forums.

You might not care but yknow it becomes tiresome and I thought members were allowed to debate any topic within reason... its not down to any individual to just lock out a topic because hes not interested.

ya feel me ? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5238

i hear you and couldnt agree more, no doubt hefty will be along to remove this in a couple of minutes though

DeletedUser

I can't agree. I've been a member of this forum for a very short time so I may be wrong, but my opinion is that moderators are doing a great job.
Offtopics, spam and ressurection of ages old threads mostly get the lock. If that weren't the case, the forum would become a large pile of poo.

DeletedUser5238

I can't agree. I've been a member of this forum for a very short time so I may be wrong, but my opinion is that moderators are doing a great job.
Offtopics, spam and ressurection of ages old threads mostly get the lock. If that weren't the case, the forum would become a large pile of poo.

yes they do get rid of alot of useless stuff but the point victor is making is that they (or one in particular) also lock valid threads because of their own personal feelings with no regard to what the community at large think about the thread

DeletedUser

Surely the forums are there for people to talk about things that they find interesting/relevant/humourous, if people are making suitable comments which directly affect gameplay then there is no need for locking

DeletedUser

stevie, you sure? Without a poll, I don't think we can talk about the community opinion on this matter.
We can't make a poll, so please do suggest it to mods/admin, I'll support your suggestion on that matter although we won't vote for the same thing. ;)

EDIT:
Why did you open another thread with the title of the locked one? You'll get nothing good from it. There is no need to bang your head on the wall if everything can be sorted out by a simple private message to a moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5238

stevie, you sure? Without a poll, I don't think we can talk about the community opinion on this matter.
We can't make a poll, so please do suggest it to mods/admin, I'll support your suggestion on that matter although we won't vote for the same thing. ;)

3-1

so far the community is speaking for itself

DeletedUser

Because the thread was locked after an improper accusation as to stevie's intentions, at no point did he demand a change of name, merely wished to clarify. I think you need to check closer

DeletedUser

LOL
C'mon 4 ppl of:
Members: 24,825, Active Members: 804

That's hardly a percentage that could show what the majority of forum members think.

DeletedUser5238

LOL
C'mon 4 ppl of:
Members: 24,825, Active Members: 804

That's hardly a percentage that could show what the majority of forum members think.

you are failing to notice the "so far" part of my last comment

Status
Not open for further replies.