Lock it up.

Tucker Blue

How about a locker type item that can store items we never need. It'll just free up a lot of space in inventory making everything about the inventory screen easier. i have 13 or 14 pages. Lots of under powered quest items i cant sell but will never use. i'd like to just sort through 5 or 6 pages of stuff i use all the time.

DeletedUser26820

Again, another example and contributory reason why Inno should encourage toons to share/post/trade/sell useless items with a downgrading of gear opportunity.
Tucker has all this L1 and L2 gear that's clogging up is inventory space.
Give him, and the rest of us, and opportunity to share it with other toons that can put it to value and use.

Tucker Blue

Nothing to do with sharing with town/alliance members, it's specifically for clearing up inventory. The last game i played brought i a "locker" about 6 years after it started and was absolutely welcomed by every player. We all have so many items we will never use again. Just so Inno can see how much inventory would be "lockered" by the average player, this is the list of items i would put in my locker and more than likely never bring out because there is no use for it:

Shepherd's Canteen -- Preacher's Letter -- Grandmother's Recipe -- Letter From The Elder -- Red Dreamcatcher -- A Golden Sturdy Barrel -- Blurred Old Recipe - The Letter From Maya -- Drawing Of A Field -- Game Rules -- Yellow Card -- Red Card -- Red Cheerleader's Pom Pom -- Blue Soccer Ball -- Kit Carson's Tooth -- Secret Birthday Cake -- Golden Bullet -- Piece Of Paper -- Carnival Peacock Feathers -- Stethoscope -- Big Nut -- Prisoner Pickaxe -- Betsy Ross Flag -- List Of Products -- Premium Rum -- Four Elements Necklace -- Symbol Of Earth -- Symbol Of Fire -- Symbol Of Air -- Symbol Of Water -- Football -- Wright Brothers Diploma -- Glass For The Telescope -- Molten Glass -- Letter From Sam -- Peter's Drawing -- Anniversary Cake -- Stone Arrowhead -- Trading Cart -- Henry's Poker Game -- Illustrated Biography -- Popped Corn -- Finished Puzzle -- Nutcracker -- Soccer Ball -- Signed Warrant -- Sheriff Star Of The Mission -- Lucky Charm -- Film Reel -- Golden Film Reel -- Dead Man's Hand -- Your Friendship Bracelet -- The Number One Dime -- Guide Through The Prairie

That's 54 of 100 non product drop items. i didn't even include all the unsalable clothing sets. Trust me, everyone's locker would be jammed with stuff they're tired of sifting through every time they open their inventory.

DeletedUser35533

it was suggested years ago that people should have the ability to separate their collections from their items and display them publicly. possibly putting an item into a collection would unlock artwork of that item and maybe a small perm bonus. anyways its all like a turd in the wind. Did you not hear about the new server, I think that tells us all we need to know.

Pankreas PorFavor

tired of sifting through every time they open their inventory.

I never "sift through my inventory". Save a few equipment sets (speed, duel, FF, adventure, luck or experience or money bonus... depends what you do the most), use in-game calculator or script for jobs. In the inventory, use search every now and then. But "every time I open my inventory"? Nope. If Inno ever decides to spend some effort on this game again, I hope it will be for something useful and not this.

DeletedUser36417

why don't Inno update all those older sets to level like the new sets do and make them relevant again instead of taking up space and no more use even to sell?

asdf124

why don't Inno update all those older sets to level like the new sets do and make them relevant again instead of taking up space and no more use even to sell?
Cause the effort alone will not make them any extra dollars.