Little Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

2vvo1e8.jpg

Having a look on West Stats I was wondering if the 'Fire Wood' 'Easter' & 'Audacious Thief' quests will be repeated in December of this year and April of next year.

Having only started in April I missed the easter quest and obviously I was not around last December.

I imagine they will be available again otherwise I would be at a disadvantage of lacking two crucial skill points that others before me have had.

Also, is the 'Fire Wood' quest available all throughout December?

DeletedUser

i have no cule if the same quest will be re used

and i think the fire wood quest was

DeletedUser

They should be, because they're just quests with requirements like "Must be December", but I can't say for sure.

DeletedUser17351

Sorry I may be a bit too new to this, but where does it say what the requirements for "Fire wood" are? :unsure:

More to the point what the hell are they? :mad:

DeletedUser

If memory serves me, it was 3 hours cutting trees [after accepting the quest]
and the hard part was 4 wood. Guess it shows that in the above screen shot, too, so I haven't lost my mind yet!! LOL

I have the Easter egg & Santa's Hat.

I was HOPING they would have added a couple more, like make it a monthly thing, like something for the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc.

DeletedUser

You thought collecting 4 wood was hard!
Have you tried 18 wood (8 for unforgiven and 10 for bob) at the same time? It took me three days and my motivation for cutting trees went down to 50%, lol.

DeletedUser14006

Have you tried 18 wood (8 for unforgiven and 10 for bob) at the same time? It took me three days and my motivation for cutting trees went down to 50%, lol.

I never had that problem :D

I chose not to do those quests :laugh:

DeletedUser

if you think that was bad.. the soldiers quest-line demands 30 wood..

am waiting for santa's quest too.. got the egg ..

DeletedUser

if you think that was bad.. the soldiers quest-line demands 30 wood..

Requirements for the four regular quests that require wood total 44 wood, so a soldier who wants to complete all quests needs to collect 74 wood.

And then there's forts...fully building a large fort requires 303 wood with "average builders", according to Dj Storm.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day.

DeletedUser

Requirements for the four regular quests that require wood total 44 wood, so a soldier who wants to complete all quests needs to collect 74 wood.

And then there's forts...fully building a large fort requires 303 wood with "average builders", according to Dj Storm.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day.

Am i just amazing then? I have enough wood in w6 to complete all quests and build 1/3 of a fort. Gotta love clearing forest.

DeletedUser

lol yup a lumberjack soldier..

however atleast the fort has some help in getting the wood.. loads of ppl to "chip in"

DeletedUser17351

Can I just reiterate my question...

Sorry I may be a bit too new to this, but where does it say what the requirements for "Fire wood" are? :unsure:

More to the point what the hell are they? :mad:

What I mean is, the easter quest is only available at easter. The xmas quiz at xmas. When is the firewood quest available? I haven't seen it yet. More to the point, I have yet to see any explanation of when/why I might ever see it!

Deleted User - 819397

If memory serves me, it was 3 hours cutting trees [after accepting the quest]
and the hard part was 4 wood. Guess it shows that in the above screen shot, too, so I haven't lost my mind yet!! LOL

I have the Easter egg & Santa's Hat.

I was HOPING they would have added a couple more, like make it a monthly thing, like something for the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc.

I just wanted to point out that not all of the users of the west are from the us. I am, but not everyone is, so things like the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc, don't work because not everyone celebrates them.

One Armed Ninja

I just wanted to point out that not all of the users of the west are from the us. I am, but not everyone is, so things like the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc, don't work because not everyone celebrates them.

He might as well ask them to celebrate his birthday :D

DeletedUser

oh,i didn't read these comments and i have to ask.These quests if they appear in december will we have the same as the last year,with cutting trees,fake santa or we will get diffrent quests??

Status
Not open for further replies.