Little Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Oh come on please, don't say that this quest is not going to be available. I specifically came into work today to do this quest.

DeletedUser

I'm disappointed too, but what are the players who start in the next year going to be envious of, their Santa hats or our Snowman's hats? Of course a lot of them will have both, but the Snowman's hat is a bigger deal, especially as part of the holiday set. I wonder if it's going to take 4-6 years worth of Christmases to get the full set or if we'll get parts of the set on other holidays...

DeletedUser

..is it still possible to get santa's hat from quest line Little things?..

DeletedUser

..is it still possible to get santa's hat from quest line Little things?..

little things is not a quest lines...but just the quests which appear on festival times have been put under tat name...none of the quests there have any connection with each other....

as for santa's hat..it's not here this time...maybe next year...but i dun think they will put same present every year..maybe u will get something new next year round:nowink:

DeletedUser

little things is not a quest lines...but just the quests which appear on festival times have been put under tat name...none of the quests there have any connection with each other....

It's not just for holiday quests. It's for any quest that isn't a part of a group, including the broken chair and even the quest for part 3 of the note.

DeletedUser

Locking to avoid further off topic questions since this thread is no longer needed. Unfortunately they've chosen not to give us the Santa hat quest this year and there's nothing we can do about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.