Little Things

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by Derek1982, Jul 31, 2009.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thealex90

thealex90 Guest

diffrent please, I'm worried for the fake santas health :( and give us items that sell for more, I don't keep holiday stuff :)

2. ishubagaria

ishubagaria Guest

Only the dev team knows that (or may be a few other people). We can only hope its same/different.

Although I like to keep holiday stuff for my inventory collection, I'd want the holiday quests to be more rewarding than the last time. :huh:

3. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

No, but the game takes place in the U.S., so it would make more sense if major U.S. holidays were included. Hmm, maybe we should start collecting those Pilgrim's sets for a possible Thanksgiving quest... ;)

4. khiar

khiar Guest

i complet Fire wood ( first part ) but i can not see second part ( Easter ) ?
    where is it ???!!!

5. nakshtra

nakshtra Guest

easter quest is a different one..and opens up at easter time....

6. khiar

khiar Guest

what means easter time ?
    explain more
    what i do for pass this quest ?

7. nakshtra

nakshtra Guest

8. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

Little things isn't a regular quest group where you need to complete individual quests in order. It's a catchall group for various minor one-shot quests.

9. fossil1999

fossil1999 Well-Known Member

do you need to do the Easter quest before the Santa quest?

10. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

Like I said, you don't need to do the previous ones to unlock the next ones. Besides, the Santa quest was in game months before the Easter quest.

11. andkamen

andkamen Guest

lol I am from bulgaria and mu school is the only one that celebrates Thanksgiving in the coutry. Yay I got 2 days holliday + the weekend!!

12. gunslinger81

gunslinger81 Guest

I would actually quite like to have things like the egg and santas hat as a one-off sort of thing, even just for the novelty value of knowing you have one in your inventory when loads of others dont

Call me silly, but just because you were here at last christmas doesn't neccessarily mean you will be able to participate in the next "one off quest" (you might be on holiday for example, or just taking a break from the west).

If would be pretty cool to end up with a bunch of say "easter" quest rewards from different years too, which couldnt be done if you hadnt played for a while (nothing wrong with rewarding long term players IMHO).

Just imagine the set bonus that comes from Easter egg, Bunny Suit, Bunny Ears, Fluffy Chicken Feet, and weapon Chocolate Bar. +25 Hiding?

13. fossil1999

fossil1999 Well-Known Member

hahahaha!
    anyway, i dont need to do the easter quest to do the santa quest?
    it would stunk if i have to wait 1 year to do the santa quest!!

14. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

Like I said none of the "Little things" quests have anything to do with any of the others! Everyone who did the Santa quest the first time around did it months before the Easter quest was in game!

15. upanator

upanator Guest

That would be cool but you'd have to play five years to get that bonous :p

16. gunslinger81

gunslinger81 Guest

And?

As I said, I don't see anything wrong with people who play for the long haul.. Why shouldnt they get something others can't/don't want to?

17. Derek1982

Derek1982 Well-Known Member

So where is the 'Audacious thief' quest?

18. Eclipse

Eclipse Guest

That was last year's Christmas quest, where we got the santa hat.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
  19. Derek1982

Derek1982 Well-Known Member

So it is not being replayed?

Why not, the 'Firewood' quest did, I never joined until March, where the hell is my Santa hat!!!

20. lindser

lindser Guest

I agree, I have waited 9 months to duel fake santa, figured that was a way to boost my dueling ranking, at least I have the snowman's hat but was hoping for a Santa hat as well!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.