Link to last year’s announcement for coin event.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Cannot edit above.

There is no announcement pertaining to the current repeat of the 2020 event.

Please refer to prior year announcements for the current repeatables.

I do not yet have an update on including coins in Awesomia battles so awards in scheduled battles will remain the same.

Harriet Oleson

Thanks for this thread, just when I was wondering if we'll have Awesomia Battles with the 75 coins reward like the 2 previous years.

The thing is without these battles, the event would be undoable lol. I mean : for the whole set, we have to gather a bit more than 60 coins every day (1350 coins/22 days) but we can only win max 55-60 coins per day (according to the presentation thread). And that's only in theory; in practice we can't win those 55-60 coins per day : we can't do all of the jobbing daily quests the same day cause they ask for more than 24h when we add durations together; and if there are jobbing quests h24 + duel quests + FF quests, all of that is not compatible : if we are KO because of one or another, we can't do anything else besides during a certain amount of time, even if we use buffs : all queued tasks are cancelled, and we have to be online h24 to re-queued etc. I'm not even mentionning the "win an adventure" quests or the quantity of expensive/rare products to gather (like dust) ... With this + this + this, in the end last year even with the 5*75 coins brought by the special Awesomia Battles, I ended up exhausted and I was able to fulfill only half of the event. I was ok with that, the items won were worth the effort. But if we don't have those special awesomia rewards, I'm worried about what the final results will be : if it's to end up exhausted again after 3 weeks of a difficult event and with only one or two items at the end, that'd be harsh ...

Abydos1

Thanks for this thread, just when I was wondering if we'll have Awesomia Battles with the 75 coins reward like the 2 previous years.

The thing is without these battles, the event would be undoable lol. I mean : for the whole set, we have to gather a bit more than 60 coins every day (1350 coins/22 days) but we can only win max 55-60 coins per day (according to the presentation thread). And that's only in theory; in practice we can't win those 55-60 coins per day : we can't do all of the jobbing daily quests the same day cause they ask for more than 24h when we add durations together; and if there are jobbing quests h24 + duel quests + FF quests, all of that is not compatible : if we are KO because of one or another, we can't do anything else besides during a certain amount of time, even if we use buffs : all queued tasks are cancelled, and we have to be online h24 to re-queued etc. I'm not even mentionning the "win an adventure" quests or the quantity of expensive/rare products to gather (like dust) ... With this + this + this, in the end last year even with the 5*75 coins brought by the special Awesomia Battles, I ended up exhausted and I was able to fulfill only half of the event. I was ok with that, the items won were worth the effort. But if we don't have those special awesomia rewards, I'm worried about what the final results will be : if it's to end up exhausted again after 3 weeks of a difficult event and with only one or two items at the end, that'd be harsh ...

It's too innological that's why...just think we not even getting the rest of the new set this year either let alone Awesomia battles with coin/clover rewards so you'll just have to settle with less as usual. Also, wonder when they will start up that new clicky event since they already had it going on beta that surely will be great for those actually still trying for the Lucky set with those long hour quest requirements... :no: