Lincoln's Set

• Thread starter DeletedUser37186
  • Start date

DeletedUser39379

If you could get that part from a recently added achievement, then probably other parts can be gained from other new achievements.
But we will only know that if/when they are actually added, don't think they will already share that with us before then.

RaiderTr

5000 buffs thou.. to get that, need at least few years.. unless u got a big reserve of various buffs and use one after another just for achievement.

I mean.. there is "usable" and "buff" .. so what is considered as "Buff" though.? Do these useless stuff below count for example?

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser39379

5000 buffs thou.. to get that, need at least few years.. unless u got a big reserve of various buffs and use one after another just for achievement.

I mean.. there is "usable" and "buff" .. so what is considered as "Buff" though.? Do these useless stuff below count for example?

View attachment 1987

Yes they do. "Buffs" in this context are the items that temporary boost your speed/stats/money/luck droprate etc. If it becomes visible as one of the icon in the upper right of your screen or replaces an older one, it counts as a buff.
1581199962760.png
Stuff that refill energy/health/motivation and have a 10 min cooldown time (e.g. mate tea, liquid life) does not count as a buff, unless they both refill something and boost your stats/speed or something else (e.g. disappearing ink).

1581200253352.png

5000 buffs is doable though if you put some effort in it. If you really want that pants you could make a lot of cheap to make buffs (e.g. sharpened weapon, graphite lubricant or amulet) and just use them one after another.

RaiderTr

just never came out to public for some reason
it didn't? hmmm... then another unfinished project that was delayed for forever :roll:
too many of those already.

3500 eh.. well 1 year only got me to 600 and I'm already beyond caring of Xp.. :hmf: