Limit on Friends?

HelenBack

Just curious... Is there a maximum number of peeps that you can have on your list of friends? I just tried to add a friend from one of the old worlds and got the message "Friend could not be invited". However... They were able to invite me as a friend and I accepted it.

My only thought is... there is a maximum number that you can add as friends and I've reached it. If that's the case... then can the limit be increased?
:unsure:

delldell56

she isn't proposing anything, she is asking whether there is a limit or not, or if what happened to her was a bug. i've heard some people had the same issue, but since i keep friend lists very limited and mostly is me accepting an invitation to befriend someone instead of sending it, i wouldn't know.

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The unknown general again.

It should just be a bug. As far as I know there's no maximum number of friends.

DeletedUser

I had the same problem a while back and asked it from support. They told me that the limit is inviting 50 friends. When you reach it you can no longer invite friends, but you are still able to accept invitations.

DeletedUser

It should just be a bug. As far as I know there's no maximum number of friends.

And I would have assumed there was a limit, just like there's a limit on the number of people whom you can ignore.

DeletedUser

There is? I've never had that many people on ignore. Good to know.

HelenBack

she isn't proposing anything, she is asking whether there is a limit or not, or if what happened to her was a bug. i've heard some people had the same issue, but since i keep friend lists very limited and mostly is me accepting an invitation to befriend someone instead of sending it, i wouldn't know.

Ya... I was asking for clarification first... I had submitted a bug report a while ago... and got the response that they were going to look into it... and then that it was fixed. That's when I did get an error stating I had reached the limit. However, there was no mention of what the limit was. Now it has been reverted back to the "Friend can not be invited" message... So I wasn't sure if the limit had been lifted and it was a bug... or if there was an actual limit.
:hmf:

And I would have assumed there was a limit, just like there's a limit on the number of people whom you can ignore.

Has anyone seen Elmyr? lol :p

Actually, I haven't ignored anyone in the forums... But I've blocked the odd person in the in-game chat/telegrams. But only if it's really necessary and usually temporarily. So I wouldn't have any idea as to a limit on ignoring peeps.

I had the same problem a while back and asked it from support. They told me that the limit is inviting 50 friends. When you reach it you can no longer invite friends, but you are still able to accept invitations.

Thanks for letting me know Aqua. I guess I'm just too friendly... lol
:cool: