Life of a retiree

DeletedUser37520

Was trying to complete all the quests and I've now managed to complete 99 out of 100 quests. Two things surprised me here though. First of all, the quest Life of a retiree. http://imgur.com/WVBqs4D I've never heard about this quest before and nobody I've asked about it seems to know anything about it either. So I'll ask you here, do you got any information regarding this quest?

The second thing that surprised me was the fact that Hope Dies Last is not included among these quests. Why not? It seems like a perfectly normal quest to me.

DeletedUser35120

Life of a retiree is an upcoming quest. It's in beta stage.

Hope Dies Last may not be in the quest section, but it's in the heroic deeds section of course. You get the same 25 achievement points for completing it just like any other questline.

Protasov

Hope Dies Last may not be in the quest section, but it's in the heroic deeds section of course. You get the same 25 achievement points for completing it just like any other questline.

I finished the level 90 quest line "The Myth" today, and did not receive an achievement. It was quite a pain remembering to do the right quests, on the right day, at the right times!

It deserves one!

http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_68#id199070

DeletedUser37520

Life of a retiree is an upcoming quest. It's in beta stage.

Thank you for the answers. Seems like the quest, Life of a retiree, is getting released tomorrow along update 2.35.6, at least according to the Swedish forums.

DeletedUser35120

Thank you for the answers. Seems like the quest, Life of a retiree, is getting released tomorrow along update 2.35.6, at least according to the Swedish forums.

No problem, good to know the new quest getting released tomorrow.

Protasov

Yeah.. like Wondertje said, no one has even completed the quest yet. It remains unfinished till date. :(

Well I'll be....I didn't realize there were still open ended quests that no one has completed. That is pretty interesting to know.

Given the odd items and jobs and time requirements of that quest line, it might be a while until more is discovered.

And when I finished the last known quest to obtain the magnifying glass, I didn't bother to read the quest text for any clues about the next step!

DeletedUser34295

Well I'll be....I didn't realize there were still open ended quests that no one has completed. That is pretty interesting to know.

Given the odd items and jobs and time requirements of that quest line, it might be a while until more is discovered.

And when I finished the last known quest to obtain the magnifying glass, I didn't bother to read the quest text for any clues about the next step!

You can read the quest text again, if you go to your quest book and click "Completed" at the top :)

Protasov

You can read the quest text again, if you go to your quest book and click "Completed" at the top :)

Well, I could, if that didn't cause my entire game to error out!

Untitled.png

Hope this gets fixed in the next update....ongoing bug thread about it here:

https://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=56874

DeletedUser34295

Oh yeah, that happens to some people. It's a known bug they're working on! You might find the text somewhere on the forum, I think there's a thread dedicated to the quest line. Otherwise I might remember to copy it once I get there, but that's many months from now since I'm a slow leveler :p

DeletedUser36192

Says the quest was released in todays update - don't see it yet though?

DeletedUser22685

I doubt it'll ever be solved without Inno releasing some hints as to what to do next. It's been years now and nobody is even trying to figure out that quest anymore, since everyone's pretty much given up on it out of frustration and accepted that the requirement is probably ridiculously obscure, if it even exists.

DeletedUser38299

The quest just appeared for me today and first thing it asks for is to sleep. I can't find the quest on DB and would like to know what the rewards/xp are. I don't like wasting farming time to sleep so just trying to work out if its worth the loss of 8 hours farming. Thanks.