Life for Pregnant Brit in Laos

DeletedUser

Yes. But as Vi and Furry pointed out there will be problems. Say a man from Somalia is in the US and rapes a 13 year old US girl. Nothing will happen to the man because by Somalia law the 13 year old should be stoned to death. I don't know about you but that doesn't sit well for me when I'm looking at my 3 daughters.

DeletedUser

I say we put her in a secure hospital as long as she is pregnant, once the baby is born, we send her back to prison and put the baby in protection of the state and keep Him/Her their untill they find a responsible faimily member to keep the baby with.

DeletedUser

The mother, the baby, or both? I agree though that both should be gotten out of there. I still maintain that it is possible, however not plausible, that she found out she was up for the death sentence for her crime, and also knew that being pregnant would free her from that sentence. Knowing that, she possibly made sure to get pregnant. I know that is what I would do in her situation. But, then again, that is too many what ifs, and also I would never smuggle drugs, and also I am male and that would never work for me anyway.