Level Cap at 99???

DeletedUser

I thought they patched out the Level Cap at 99 a long time ago. What gives? I just reached 99 last night and my EXP bar went to 0/0. And I no longer get any experience from doing jobs.

DeletedUser8627

The level cap has not been removed yet, but there is talk that the level cap will be moved to 120 in a later update.

DeletedUser

The level cap has not been removed yet, but there is talk that the level cap will be moved to 120 in a later update.

120? That's still not high enough. Hell, I still can't do the top tier jobs at 99. I'd have to rearrange a lot of my skill points to do so. Which is riduculous and irrelevant now anyway, because why should I do that if I can't gain any more experience. There shouldn't be any Level cap. Beause once people reach the cap, what's the incentive to play the game anymore?

DeletedUser

Let me see.

Fort Fighter Build Respec: Yes that would be good.If you were an adventurer respec to all health and rush the flag.

Dueling: Respec to dueling and trash other players.

These are just few of the many ways.Maybe one way is to keep playing.

DeletedUser

I thought they patched out the Level Cap at 99 a long time ago. What gives? I just reached 99 last night and my EXP bar went to 0/0. And I no longer get any experience from doing jobs.

to be honest its hard to believe that anyone didn't know the until now
search the forum for "level 99" and "cap", youll get a LOT of discussions coming up :up:

Harsha..

I must say that the devs are sensible at not raising the lvl cap to "infinty" as it would make the game terribly unbalanced

there are LOTS of things to condiser when making such choices. Infact, with this cap will come many more changes - new jobs will be added, the DIFFICULTY of existing jobs will be increased, inorder to ensure tht the game stays balanced

if it all goes on forver, it'll be terrible, no one will like to play anymore, as there is no end in sight, it's like moving on forever on and on. with the cap, there's greater excitement, as you do know that there is an end at the end of the tunnel

DeletedUser

People like this make me want to scream and tell them to quit. If you don't even know what you're talking about, you get no right to complain. Read the forums, learn your ropes.

DeletedUser22685

How on earth can you not know that there is a level 99 cap? Have you never looked at this forum before?? :eek:

[search]Level 99 cap[/search] <-- Just do this!!