Level 99

DeletedUser

How about trying to become lvl 99 in every skill and attribute? That'll keep him busy for a while. lol In addition to the XP rankings, there are also skill rankings. He could strive to become #1 in every skill category. I don't know. I'm running out of ideas here. Raise the XP cap then, if he doesn't like my other ideas. lol

How can U do that !?? if U don't gain any xp U don't win new skill points and no new attribute points. And all the points of lvl 99 aren't enough to become #1 in any skill or attribute. Not even close!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder just how many of the folks giving out the expert advice in here will ever reach lvl 99?

Me? Maybe in W9 but that'll be the only world because that is what the character is specced for. For me, total playing life does not just revolve around XP. The dynamics of the game are such that players such as myself have plenty other things to keep us occupied.

While there are still worlds opening I don't see what the big deal is apart from vanity. "Look at me, I'm the best" is not a valid reason for game changes.

DeletedUser

I wonder just how many of the folks giving out the expert advice in here will ever reach lvl 99?

Me? Maybe in W9 but that'll be the only world because that is what the character is specced for. For me, total playing life does not just revolve around XP. The dynamics of the game are such that players such as myself have plenty other things to keep us occupied.

While there are still worlds opening I don't see what the big deal is apart from vanity. "Look at me, I'm the best" is not a valid reason for game changes.

So if it's not your problem, it's nobody's problem !!!???

If to you is no problem the game ends at lvl 99.... Good for you.
You quit playing at that time and all the rest who want to keep going will keep playing.

How will U be ocupied after lvl 99? Why bother to login after that if U dont'n win xp ???

The big deal apart vanity is to have goals. vanity and gamming ara always together. Or you are one of those (rare ones) who play to lose? I play to win and I like to be proud to win.

DeletedUser

How can U do that !?? if U don't gain any xp U don't win new skill points and no new attribute points. And all the points of lvl 99 aren't enough to become #1 in any skill or attribute. Not even close!!!!!

Ok, I didn't consider that. Whoops. :unsure:

DeletedUser

Can you imagine the uproar if once your character has done 999 duels you were no longer allowed to duel? Or if after building x amount of construction points you were no longer allowed to build?

And if someone was trying to get all the items and there was an inventory limit (just giving another analogy).

DeletedUser1105

the main reason to gain XP is so you can make more money, right?
Until a certain level yeah, but pretty quickly the money becomes insignificant. I make an average of $600-$800 a day doing my experienced based jobs. If I switched to my money jobs it would be considerably higher. I'm not interested in money, I want XP. I want my character to level up at the quickest rate possible because I want to catch the guy above me in the rankings. Yes, it is all about the rankings for me on that particular world.

I would say that being #1 in the Hall of Fame should be enough bragging rights for anyone.
It will be, I am sure. But once one person reaches 99, that #1 spot is forever theirs. Nobody can overtake them. How is that fair?

I can't imagine it is too much code either. It will surely just mean an extension/modification of existing code?

DeletedUser

Until a certain level yeah, but pretty quickly the money becomes insignificant. I make an average of $600-$800 a day doing my experienced based jobs. If I switched to my money jobs it would be considerably higher. I'm not interested in money, I want XP. I want my character to level up at the quickest rate possible because I want to catch the guy above me in the rankings. Yes, it is all about the rankings for me on that particular world.

It will be, I am sure. But once one person reaches 99, that #1 spot is forever theirs. Nobody can overtake them. How is that fair?

Ok, I see your point. Maybe they should add a cash ranking too then, so there would be more motivation to make lots of money. That would also make it possible for the guys who reach level 99 XP to overtake the leader (in the cash category). Cash would have no cap either, so it would be just as important (if not more so) in determining who the #1 player is. I'd like to see them do this in addition to removing the XP cap.

Harsha..

well, there's no point in keeping the lvl 99 cap

make the level ups infinite, and add some mega new jobs, which require 1000+ labour points to do and give extremely valuable rewards