Level 99

DeletedUser

I must agree with Xaark...
The daily grind can get boring enough as it is, but at least you have SOMETHING to aspire to...
It's the whole point of an RPG

Will they be adding more quests to the game?
Most of the quests are uninspired to say the least as it stands...

Noobmic

I hope they will remove the lvl 99 freeze. If not a lot of players will quit the game, no reason to continue playing...

DeletedUser

You could work towards a new goal, like completing all of the quests or being able to do all of the jobs or maybe making $1,000,000 cash.

DeletedUser

What!!!!????? After months developing this one? After some euros of premium? Are u teling jokes?
It was a suggestion, A very good one to. If you don't like the level cap on 99 then just make other accounts in other worlds and get them to 99. Then come back here and say you want the level cap off.

DeletedUser8950

xaark Dazzy is annoying at best, don't mind him. Just ignore him and he should shut up.
Anyway I don't think there should be a level cap personally but it's not my game :p
But if you want to give that account away I'd be more then happy to accept it *hint hint*:p

DeletedUser

People that climb to the summit of Mount Everest usually want to do it again. I'd start from scratch with a different character build and a totally different strategy next time.

Noobmic

You could work towards a new goal, like completing all of the quests or being able to do all of the jobs or maybe making $1,000,000 cash.

For example now I've completed almost all quest, I'm stuck with lvl 67 quest (but with the new update I will finish it) ... so no quest to do when I will be lvl 99.

About the cash I don't see why I should have cash if I don't have what to do whit them ...

And I've invested to much time and a little cash (5/10 euro per month) to be disappointed ... if I will be because of the lvl 99 then there will be some problems and the admins will see that a lot of players will leave because there isn't nothing to do.

DeletedUser8950

People that climb to the summit of Mount Everest usually want to do it again. I'd start from scratch with a different character build and a totally different strategy next time.
Well yeah I'd do the same but I can understand not wanting to get rid of all your hard work, and money spent. I would personally delete on of my noob characters when my world 2 trapper gets maxed (not for a while yet lol) instead of reseting him.

DeletedUser

What!!!!????? After months developing this one? After some euros of premium? Are u teling jokes?

It was a very good suggestion. You can't possibly be nearing level 99 in all the worlds. Put the world where you are on the back burner; create a different character in another world(s) and just have fun.

The developers are continually improving this game. I, for one, am quite confident that they will not neglect the needs of those who have been with the game since its inception.

DeletedUser

For example now I've completed almost all quest, I'm stuck with lvl 67 quest (but with the new update I will finish it) ... so no quest to do when I will be lvl 99.

About the cash I don't see why I should have cash if I don't have what to do whit them ...

And I've invested to much time and a little cash (5/10 euro per month) to be disappointed ... if I will be because of the lvl 99 then there will be some problems and the admins will see that a lot of players will leave because there isn't nothing to do.

Look on the bright side. Maybe it will take so long to go from level 93 to 99, that you will die before you reach it. lol Seriously though, you haven't reached 99 yet. Maybe it'll take a lot longer than you think and this won't be an issue. You're kinda jumping the gun here. Literally. :laugh:

DeletedUser1105

I have to agree - it is ridiculous that you can reach the end of levelling up.

It's all well and good saying focus on other things, but what if they WANT to focus on levelling up?

I have a few characters. On one of them my only aim is to level up as quickly as possible. That's my way of playing on that world and I am entitled to it. If when I finally reach level 99 I am unable to earn XP then I will be giving very serious consideration to walking away from the game.

Can you imagine the uproar if once your character has done 999 duels you were no longer allowed to duel? Or if after building x amount of construction points you were no longer allowed to build?

It would be different then, no doubt. And before anyone says it, I know that people are not prevented from doing jobs once they reach level 99, but they are prevented from earning XP, which amounts to the same thing seeing as at that point you don't need the money.

For those who have not already contributed, I have a 'Remove Level Cap' thread in the ideas forum.

DeletedUser8950

I think restarting would be a waste of time and money.
I guess if you were highest player on a world for months and months you might want to start again. But no everyone does, so there should be no level cap.

Level cap also defeats the purpose of top ten. Eventually, dozens of players will all be level 99. Nobody that's set out from the rest. Where as, without the level cap, there can still be competition for whoever is highest.

DeletedUser1105

without the level cap, there can still be competition for whoever is highest.

Exactly. The hall of fame is a nice idea, but all that is a screenshot of the order people reached level 99. That's fine.

I'd rather know that it is possible to overtake the number one spot - however difficult that may be - than know that the race is over.

DeletedUser8950

Agreed. And how hard can it be to get rid of the level cap anyway? I'm no code expert, but that doesn't sound difficult to me.

DeletedUser

I have to agree - it is ridiculous that you can reach the end of levelling up.....I know that people are not prevented from doing jobs once they reach level 99, but they are prevented from earning XP, which amounts to the same thing seeing as at that point you don't need the money.....

At that point, you don't need the XP either. I mean, the main reason to gain XP is so you can make more money, right? Otherwise, it's just about having the highest XP ranking. Maybe if/when I get to level 99, I'll agree with you guys. Since I'm only at level 20 now, I'm not even thinking about that yet. I would say that being #1 in the Hall of Fame should be enough bragging rights for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

The higher xp, the better at dueling-better at building up towns, forts etc. But yeah alot of it IS just show. But having a level 99+ on your side in a fight is alwaus useful:D

DeletedUser

I guess if you were highest player on a world for months and months you might want to start again. But no everyone does, so there should be no level cap.

Level cap also defeats the purpose of top ten. Eventually, dozens of players will all be level 99. Nobody that's set out from the rest. Where as, without the level cap, there can still be competition for whoever is highest.

How about trying to become lvl 99 in every skill and attribute? That'll keep him busy for a while. lol In addition to the XP rankings, there are also skill rankings. He could strive to become #1 in every skill category. I don't know. I'm running out of ideas here. Raise the XP cap then, if he doesn't like my other ideas. lol

Last edited by a moderator: