Level 99

DeletedUser

I was reading about update 1.21 and someone said level 99 would be max level.

In version 1.18: Level cap removed (was 99).

Is level cap returning?

DeletedUser

I was reading about update 1.21 and someone said level 99 would be max level.

In version 1.18: Level cap removed (was 99).

Is level cap returning?

It never was removed it was a mistranslation

DeletedUser

Well, I'm about to geto to level 99. maybe 2 weeks. So it's time to say good-bye to The-west. It doesn't make any sense to keep playing after that.

I'm sad about this and this rule realy sucks!!!

DeletedUser

What difference does it make to you?
Do you really STILL play for levelling up?

DeletedUser

Level 93.

Yes I play to be the first. I play to win. I don't play to be the same level as others that didn't play as many hours as I did.

DeletedUser

lvl 93 to lvl 99 in 2 weeks? That's awesome!

You will be in the Hall of Fame so your vanity would remain intact.

DeletedUser

When I said 2 weeks I meant I'm almost there. That's not the point. Don't be so precious

DeletedUser

Yes Dazzy, you are so precious! I think the word he is trying for is precocious? you are rather intelligent Dazzy! :D

DeletedUser

lvl 93 to lvl 99 in 2 weeks? That's awesome!

You will be in the Hall of Fame so your vanity would remain intact.

I am lvl 90 and for me i need 8,2k xp to get 1 lvl thats about 7-8 days.

With doing perfect jobs you can mayby take it down to 6-7 days per lvl at most so 6 lvl i would say take atleast 36 days but more likly 60 days

DeletedUser

Both. Lvl 99 players from german worlds were getting no XP from their jobs

So, It will take 60 days for me to get to level 99. That's not the point!!!

The point is that the game ends for me and other players who reach lvl 99. It doesn't make any sense to keep playing. Where is the competition then? Whats the goals? Guys who made nothing will became lvl 99 too and they will have the same number of skills and atributes. Boring... the west of clones.

DeletedUser11353

So, It will take 60 days for me to get to level 99. That's not the point!!!
First of all, I wasn`t referring to you but to nashy
The point is that the game ends for me and other players who reach lvl 99. It doesn't make any sense to keep playing. Where is the competition then? Whats the goals?
There is no point unless they remove level cap which I think all players want to be done
Guys who made nothing will became lvl 99 too and they will have the same number of skills and atributes. Boring... the west of clones.
Nothing??? If they kept playing to lvl 99 that means they are good and they sure invested a lot of time in it. And no, not everyone will have same number of AP and SP cause there are 4 different classes with different number of point rewards in their quest chain and there are other quests which someone didn`t bother to complete as they might not know they`ll get free AP or SP as rewrd