Level 67 Quest - The Raid

DeletedUser

Duck and aim for hands :p

His aim against me has been left hand, right arm, left hand, head, which is what I'm dodging. I am aiming hands. My gear has been mostly for dodging, plus 20 SP respecced for dodging. He still beats me every time. ATM, I've been speccing leadership preparing for level 75, putting off trying him for a little while now. I'm hoping the appearance from that charisma and appearance gear might work better.

DeletedUser

You'll just waste time adjusting stances against Scott. I've figured it out before but he adjusts stances from time to time, so I used the duck on all rounds tactic and shoot for the hands. With pure dodging gear, you can have as much as 39 dodging. The things you'll worry about are having enough HP to handle the high damage hits, and deal more damage in return.

DeletedUser

ive got the dodges down, i just lack a good weapon or good gear.

oh and where is the post so i can see the aim

DeletedUser

finally managed to beat Scott after 3 KO's and 2 losses.

i switched to full dodge equipment that gave me 36 total (base dodge is 0).

stances are in attachment.

problem is now what to do with all that cash :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been waiting all that time for the Walking stick to complete my gentlemen set. Do you tell me now that I should take the secret item and forget about the stick?

DeletedUser

I'm just 800exp points away from lvl67 and to be honest I can't wait, I just want that secret item.. Hopefully I'll be able to beat that fool, appearance is at 110 atm, all I need to work on is my "vigor" and "aim" and that's it.. I got tactics sky high as I was going for ambushing stagecoach and YES i can do it with LP at 71 atm, thanks to it I got my first walking stick! :p
Now all that's left to do is to wait for a two days and try to get that question mark that is bugging me so much.. :D

DeletedUser14006

Sorry to burst your bubble bud, but you are gonna have to wait a while longer before you find that out, the level 67 quest is more like a level 80 quest, you got some time before you uncover the secret reward.

DeletedUser

Yeah sadly I'll need to organize some of my skills to be able to work that grave robber thing, but it shouldn't take a lot.. Still hoping to get it done as soon as possible and that's something no one can take from me. :D

DeletedUser

Yeah sadly I'll need to organize some of my skills to be able to work that grave robber thing, but it shouldn't take a lot.. Still hoping to get it done as soon as possible and that's something no one can take from me. :D

Grave robber is probably the easiest job required for the quests, unless you want to count setting up telegraph poles or transporting ammo.

DeletedUser

It's a damn hard quest line. I'm 86 and still working through it. You could definitely do it a lot earlier, but I didn't see the point of going nuts for something that I'm going to get to in the end.

ONE MORE POCKET WATCH!!!

DeletedUser

I finished the quest at level 73, it didnt seem hard to me, maybe just beating those 2 guys in the end, it took me 3 tryes on both...

I didnt do it on .net but on .ro and I was a pure shooter, and prepared for it, I had the schofield, the watches and all the other stuff.
Now I got the secret item , and I am just not amazed by it, what is so "cool" about it??? (is it because it's rusty?) what's in the end? I feel like I should have taken the stick.

oh but now comes the hard part, reskilling for the lvl 75 quest :unsure:

DeletedUser

Now I got the secret item , and I am just not amazed by it, what is so "cool" about it??? (is it because it's rusty?) what's in the end? I feel like I should have taken the stick.

Walking sticks are easy to find. I've found 13 total on 5 worlds. The only way to get the ? is from this quest.

oh but now comes the hard part, reskilling for the lvl 75 quest :unsure:

Same boat as you. I've long since all but finished the level 67 quests with my shooter (I got frustrated with Scott so I never finished them). That was around level 70. I'm now level 87. I have $107k for respeccing. Steering a paddle steamer will be relatively cheap. Every time I start to just go ahead and do it, I remember burglary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Walking sticks are easy to find. I've found 13 total on 5 worlds. The only way to get the ? is from this quest.

moz-screenshot-4.png

I dont use premium and plus... I havent found a DAMN thing in ages, I keep ambushing the stage and robbing trains but I get nothing at all(except parcels :mad:), it's realy geting me mad. as soon as I find it I start reskilling right away.

here on world 3 it's the opposite, I have the walking stick , skilled just for the lvl 75 quest , but 3 levels away from it, and with about 100k$ ready to reskill to shooting I am ready to rock.
punk.gif

DeletedUser14006

My experience was quite different, I took my time with the level 67 quest and was always looking at ways to intergrate the two, I just finished the level 67 quest a few days back and have already since completed all stages of the level 75 quest except the Burglary part, will have reached that part in a month or so.

DeletedUser

My experience was quite different, I took my time with the level 67 quest and was always looking at ways to intergrate the two, I just finished the level 67 quest a few days back and have already since completed all stages of the level 75 quest except the Burglary part, will have reached that part in a month or so.

The only way to integrate the two is to have a suitable or completely unsuitable build in the first place. On w3 I was a pure shooter, which is well suited for the level 67 quests, but not even remotely for the level 75 quests.

On w2 I was working on an all-jobs build. It's not quite there yet, but not much respeccing was required to complete both.

On w4 and w5 I have formerly pure hiders (the w5 one being a respecced trader). All that was needed for the level 75 quests is a bit of leadership. On w5 I did the 2nd path of the level 67 quest, which is easy for a hider. On w4 I'm considering doing it the hard way and adding a lot of shooting, which is the exact same problem the shooter has.

On Beta I used Forget Skills for the level 75 quests and just did it again for the level 67 quests. :p

On w3, w4, and w5 there was no possible way to integrate the two unless I fully respecced to a build similar to w2, which would have been ridiculously inefficient compared to doing the quests that they were suitable for first. If a full respec was already required to do either quest group, then it would have also been more efficient to spec for both simultaneously.