and yes i forgat about green shawl...

with green shawl and 4 items of indian set you will have: 38 hiding
so 22 needed from reskilling

DeletedUser

you missed what every single item of that set gives you
and yes i forgat about green shawl...

so only 12 needed from reskilling

What i said. And you need 22, its 60 right?

DeletedUser11353

No you can't you must be at least at 90 level to do all these jobs.Even than you must redistribute your skill points. It's a tough quest to finish much tougher than the one at level 73.
Have you ever heard of build called pure shooter? And there are items and item set that will boost your LP for that jobs
And there is no quest for lvl 73 but lvl 75

DeletedUser

Have you ever heard of build called pure shooter? And there are items and item set that will boost your LP for that jobs
And there is no quest for lvl 73 but lvl 75

A common sence injection brought to you by cro. inc.

Ive got it so besides the lvls in hiding, ill be all set for the quest at around 67-70 with my pure shooter. Well, if this re-spec could go faster (stupid too much trapping) ive got over 70 points to respec and all the jobs are quite close as in less than 70 away

DeletedUser

so 22 needed from reskilling

My pure shooter used:

Green top hat (+9)
Fancy leather jacket (+16)
Mocassins (+11)
Mustang (+10 - Indian set bonus)
Total (+46)

I could have added a tomahawk or sharp tomahawk for another +3, but I didn't own one and it was cheaper to respec another 3 points that it was to buy one.

DeletedUser

Assuming you can already do Ambushing Stage Coach, the points you reskill to hiding are not put to waste as it is useful still when your labor points reach enough to unlock Robbing Trains. I haven't thought of using partial bonuses from Indian set so these are what I used:
Green top hat(+9)
Fancy leather jacket(+16+)
Fancy boots(+8)

And some 27 points in hiding. But then again, if you reached lvl 67 and you still have item and money problems, you might be doing something wrong.

DeletedUser

A common sence injection brought to you by cro. inc.

Ive got it so besides the lvls in hiding, ill be all set for the quest at around 67-70 with my pure shooter. Well, if this re-spec could go faster (stupid too much trapping) ive got over 70 points to respec and all the jobs are quite close as in less than 70 away
With heavy respecing, the minimum required level is probably around 60 or even less. I just reached level 67 (btw the quest appeared on Friday, 0 a.m. server time, without any item required), and I can do all jobs (with respecing of skill points in between) while leaving 29 attibutes on mobility and charisma, and putting the rest on Dex. So yes, it's the hardest, but it's either level or time for respecing, and much beneath level 90 or so.

On another note though, did anybody complete the quest yet and take the secret at the end? What did you get?

DeletedUser

With heavy respecing, the minimum required level is probably around 60 or even less.

For what? The quests are level 67.

btw the quest appeared on Friday, 0 a.m. server time, without any item required)

That's the first quest. The second quest requires the green shawl, 60 hiding, and Tuesday.

On another note though, did anybody complete the quest yet and take the secret at the end? What did you get?

If it's a secret on West Stats, we aren't allowed to post it in forums.

DeletedUser

With heavy respecing, the minimum required level is probably around 60 or even less. I just reached level 67 (btw the quest appeared on Friday, 0 a.m. server time, without any item required), and I can do all jobs (with respecing of skill points in between) while leaving 29 attibutes on mobility and charisma, and putting the rest on Dex. So yes, it's the hardest, but it's either level or time for respecing, and much beneath level 90 or so.

I wouldnt respec for this set of quest's yet I would wait till lvl 75 and get steering the paddle steamer out of the way then respec to do both setes of quests.......You need to do both quests to get the true benefit

DeletedUser

1) I meant doing the jobs themselves, to indicate that level 67 is by far enough to do all jobs, even if only with heavy re-skilling (possibly).

2) Yes, I also meant the first stage. I didn't know there were other temporal requirements on the next stages, but good to know now. Without knowing this, and the fact that the quest had been changed recently, I was led to believe that there might have been a bug, which caused my questions in the first place.

3) Oh I also didn't know that ... that Secrest must not be posted here. But if anybody wants to PM me in World 7 ... I hope that's legal. ;)

DeletedUser

I wouldnt respec for this set of quest's yet I would wait till lvl 75 and get steering the paddle steamer out of the way then respec to do both setes of quests.......You need to do both quests to get the true benefit
Good point, I will revise my currently roadmap. ;)

So just Q67 combined with Q75 is enough to get the goodie? No fuss about "Waupee's Way" in earlier quests, or a third thing you need? Now that would be nice. :D

DeletedUser

Assuming you can already do Ambushing Stage Coach, the points you reskill to hiding are not put to waste as it is useful still when your labor points reach enough to unlock Robbing Trains. I haven't thought of using partial bonuses from Indian set so these are what I used:
Green top hat(+9)
Fancy leather jacket(+16+)
Fancy boots(+8)

And some 27 points in hiding. But then again, if you reached lvl 67 and you still have item and money problems, you might be doing something wrong.

im level 68 on world 5 and going for the quest, im on the hiding part and i still have item and money problems, i never seem to have enough money, even when i rotate with merc work, serving in the army, and ambush stagecoach (so i can sell products plus nice exp).

DeletedUser14006

I am going to be starting the level 67 quest series in a week or so, is the quest series shown on west stats for decision one updated and correct?

DeletedUser

Weststats isn't updated yet, the part where Transporting Prisoners is required in Decision 1 was replaced by Prison Guard. Decision 2 had the whiskey requirement removed from the list. Having done the lvl 67 quest, I agree with Azuk, one should start with the lvl 75 questline first before doing the lvl 67 quest. It will reduce the amount of re-skilling/moving skill points. But the rewards are too good, if you have nothing to do and your bank money gets full all the time, definitely start early, and lvl 75 is still a long way from lvl 67 should you wait for it.

DeletedUser

The XP rewards are nice for the level 67 quest, but there is absolutely no hurry for the reward you should take, the "?", since no one knows what to do with it yet, so there's no reason to worry to much about completing the level 67 quests before the level 75 quests, unless you can do it without respeccing.