Level 5 Harper's axe

Pankreas PorFavor

2urnw21.png

Just wanted to brag a little :) Finally got it in Arizona. With the help of many many alliance and non-alliance friends, after months of product farming, crafting, whispering, trading... it's there. I don't know if I am overreacting, but it was not easy to get 243 axes, when you understand that it takes a bunch of products and 4 weeks of waiting to make only one. But, instead of 972 weeks, or more than 18 years and 6 months, it happened a little bit sooner ;)

So, let me again say THANK YOU to everyone that helped, you know who you are :)

DeletedUser22685

Tough to find anything to give you a sense of accomplishment in-game these days since you can normally just pay for whatever you want, but this is really impressive. Hats off to you and everyone who helped :)

1Big Chief

Awe ... no wonder I can't find even ONE on the Market over there :confused:
Congrats tho ... will end mine on Level 4 on Colorado... Ain't going THAT Far !!! :D

Pankreas PorFavor

Awe ... no wonder I can't find even ONE on the Market over there :confused:

for the last 10 days or so there was at least one on the world market in Arizona, for the last 4-5 days there are two

Congrats tho ... will end mine on Level 4 on Colorado... Ain't going THAT Far !!! :D

I also stopped at level 4 last year, and then I changed my mind ;)

thanks everyone :)

DeletedUser36192

anyone got a ton in el dorado? I wanted to get more but really hard to get when server's dying. Please contact me if you have any :))

Btw amazing job getting people involved on your project!

Pankreas PorFavor

PPF, hope you don't mind me using your thread for another brag.

Getting 3,3M XP in 20 min, not bad eh? :D

Not bad at all! :)
I am not sure how much XP I got when I used all the potions of wisdom I had in my inventory, I should've remembered to make screenshots! :D

DeletedUser34354

Nicee Pankreas , I guess a lot of sweat has been put there.

Svaka čast :)