Level 120 Solution

DeletedUser

Hi,there are many players,who already reached level limit.I think they have less motivation to play the game.
Proposal : I think that exchanching experiences (reacher after lvl. 120) for skills and atributes would be good way to motivate TOP players to stay in game.

Details : There will be quest simillar to Waupee´s grandfather.After completing it,he will be able to exchange your exps for skills.Number of exps nessesary for another exchange will grow with every exchange.
Example :
SKILLS
1st skill - 5000 xp
2nd skill - 7800 xp
3rd skill - 11100 xp
4th skill - 14700 xp
5th skill - 18900 xp
6th skill - 23500 xp ...
20 th skill - 1 000 000 xp (or another VERY big number)

ATRIBUTES
1st atribute - 15 000 xp
2nd atribute - 34 000 xp
3rd atribute - 63 000 xp
4th atribute - 97 000 xp
5th atribute - 160 000 xp
6th atribute - 276 000 xp ..
10 th atribute - 1 000 000 xp (or another VERY big number)

Do not care about numbers too much ! INNO woul´d make them more balanced.Important is idea.
Summary
I think this is a good way how to make game more interesting.I think reaching skills system won´t be very easy,but still can help players with achieving the most hardest jobs.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes (a little bit)/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No (I hope so)

Edit: Ehm,I forgett add a poll,Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It might be too high. I have 230k xp over 120 on w11, which would give me 22 SP.

DeletedUser

It might be too high. I have 230k xp over 120 on w11, which would give me 22 SP.
Wow,really :eek: ?? Numbers were only for example,because INNO would make them different.Btw , you´ll get 22 SP per 7 levels (without atributes),but I´ll change it.

DeletedUser

It would unbalance dueling.. if level 120´s have 30 or so extra SPs if they´re fast at leveling they could pwn everyone easier than now. And it would also unbalance fort fights where people who are tanks would have 10K+ HP. I say no to this.

DeletedUser

Exp is too low.

It could be a good option but for each 10000 exp you could trade it for 1 skill point or 50000 exp could be traded for 1 attribute.

DeletedUser

It would unbalance dueling.. if level 120´s have 30 or so extra SPs if they´re fast at leveling they could pwn everyone easier than now. And it would also unbalance fort fights where people who are tanks would have 10K+ HP. I say no to this.

Good point. I don't think there's much to people's concerns about buying SP, but if they're free without your level going up and affecting your dueling, this does seem imbalancing.

DeletedUser

Exp is too low.

It could be a good option but for each 10000 exp you could trade it for 1 skill point or 50000 exp could be traded for 1 attribute.

230 000 -> 23 Skill points -> No big change.
Atributes were added !

DeletedUser22493

I like this idea. Not that it makes much a difference really. Might as well raise the level cap.

Should it be implemented, I wonder how it would "compute" with raising the level cap at a later point.

DeletedUser

What you do when you level up is getting SPs and APs for experience anyway. Coming up with an entirely new system seems uneccesary.Would rather prefered that they soft cap the end level than hard cap it as they have done now. Just make the required xp for leveling up increase a lot when you pass level 120.

DeletedUser

What you do when you level up is getting SPs and APs for experience anyway. Coming up with an entirely new system seems uneccesary.Would rather prefered that they soft cap the end level than hard cap it as they have done now. Just make the required xp for leveling up increase a lot when you pass level 120.
I agree,but If they increase level cap,we will have same problem next week.Increasing level cap is not solution and I dont think INNO want infinite level cap.My idea make experiences usefull,but later will be very hard to get some skills (but still it will be possible).

DeletedUser22493

Your idea conflicts with the very reason they added a level cap.

Adding more SP\AP to the game changes things, and could potentially unbalance the game. For instance with only 66 SP and 44 AP i could find Hernando's Sword and Youngers Gun just by working a luck job.
This may or may not be a good thing, but the devs are not ready for it. Not quest wise, not item wise, not fort battle wise, not game balance wise.

If hard effort is all it takes to get better, this could inspire groups of (polak) elitists to powergame, and within a year have twice the amount of skillpoints of a regular lvl 120.
God help us all.

DeletedUser

good idea,but one more point.If anyone change XP for skill they lose in ranking.
For example 1st place 120lvl 15000xp+
2nd place 120lvl 12000xp plus
And if 1st place player trade skill point,then he going to the 2nd place with his 5000xp left

And if that person dueler and got many skill points he wont grow very fast,cuz dueling lvl grow and each duel give less and less xp,so no big deal and im for this IDEA

DeletedUser

I say no on this.
Instead of making ppl stay, there should be an endgame where by some criteria we'd know who was the best (in this or that) instead of having an endless world that eventually turns into a vegetable and where you never learn who was a good player and who only a parasite.

DeletedUser

perhaps some sort of solo/group fighting a boss/mini army......if it could somehow fit into the theme of the west....then again, this would require a whole new game mechanic.....idk lol

DeletedUser

I agree,but If they increase level cap,we will have same problem next week.Increasing level cap is not solution and I dont think INNO want infinite level cap.My idea make experiences usefull,but later will be very hard to get some skills (but still it will be possible).

They kind off spoiled it when they opened for level 120 earlier. The sof cap should have been at level 100 making it close to impossible to reach levewl 120. If level 100 had required the double amount off xp as level 99, level 101 the double of level 100 and so on the leveling would have stopped up by itself. Doing the samre thing after level 120 does not quite have the same effect.

DeletedUser

If level 100 had required the double amount off xp as level 99, level 101 the double of level 100 and so on the leveling would have stopped up by itself.

Which is about what I expected them to do. I was shocked the pattern stayed the same. I was sure 99-120 would require at least twice the XP of 1-99, if not more. I can't believe it actually requires LESS XP.

DeletedUser

I think it's an interesting concept, and worth looking into.
So, would the xp spent have an effect on the players rank as well? Like if you've spent the xp, then your rank on the xp chart should drop also.. This alone could be interesting to players aiming for 1st spot.
I do believe that something could be devised to make this concept work. Let the devs work out how much of an impact they'd want this to have on the game, if any.
Great idea.

DeletedUser

I can't see that being so much of a problem. Every dueler at that level goes for exp which would keep raising their dueling level, so regardless of their player level they would only be able to fight other players who have very high dueling records

DeletedUser28464

Vegetable

I have become throughout the years of playing the West, a the West vegetable. I just hope they don't put in place an inventory cap; I don't want to lose all my vegetables.

Pedro