Letters home. ( Civil war times ) RPG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"Great this way, we can bomb there cannons. Lets see.... We need some people to bring the gun closer, How about this.. We put this gun on a wagon and take it around. I will dress up in my suit ( enemy) and go there with the cannon saying that this is ours nd we failed to attack,i will stock the gun at the bottom of the gate. I will kill 5 of there people, take there suit and bring it back. When you guys are dressed like them. we will go into there base and open the gate for our R. then we will raid and kill them all or thats what the plan is."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"It's to risky, we have alot of men out hear, we have no way for them to all know our plans, the freindly fire deaths would be massive, and if we have a wagon, we need to get ammunition to the trenches, get a few men digging a spot of the trench wider and longer, we can put the gatling gun in the trench, and we can have cover for the men working the gun, and the gun it's self, it's about to get dark so we got to work fast "

DeletedUser

I felt bad for this, but i punched the Sgt in the back, I then grabbed him and said again " I'm in charge hear, i know that there is no way for you to tell all of the men.." I let him go and told him " Just tell the men to dig a wider trench, "

DeletedUser

After The sergent was gone, i was kinda felt left out. I told our people to dig the trenches.

DeletedUser

I helped the officer push the gatling gun until we stopped to talk to the sergant. He punched him in the back and we kept pushing. "Good to see you back sir," I replied, still pushing the gun.

DeletedUser

" Good to be back " I then noticed the trench was finished, I had a few men help me get the gatling gun in the trench, we began to load the gun, and I told the pvt to man the gun and hand me his sharps

DeletedUser

(OOC/ What is sharps?)

I started turnined the handle and the gatling gun roared to life. I couldn't really hear anything over the sound of the gun, so I didn't really know how many men I killed. I didn't really want to know. I continued turning it as the gun continued spewing out lead.

DeletedUser

( rifle attached with a telescope )

" Calm down some , conserve the ammunition "

DeletedUser

At the frontline, i was watching how much people were geting killed."10... no now 11"

DeletedUser

I yelled at the sgt " Don't just stand there, grab your gun and start shooting! "

DeletedUser

I heard the Gun. Sgt Muphys ' response and got straight to work. As the enemy were distracted, i took out my rifle and shot some. While they were also trying to kill the Gun Sgt. Murphy, I ran inside the forest. I through some gun powder on 1 tree and came back and shot the powder making the tree go on fire. "FOREST FIRE" I yelled at the Gun Sgt Murphy.

(OOC/Have R. come yet)

DeletedUser

" finnally some light! " I yelled to the sgt, I heard loud yells from behind, I looked back, the reinforcements were hear, best part, we had more horses, a cannon, and more men, things were looking good untill a cannon shell landed right ontop of the gatling gun, I was blown back and realized the handle to the gatling gun was sticking out of my hip " I guess I ain't ment to die boys! " I yelled sarcasticly to my men, i gave what i thought would be my last order ever " Get in the trenches, use the dead men for protection! "

DeletedUser

I saw the Gun Sgt. Murphy on the ground, i took him to the trenchs and patched up with a handal in the hip, after he was patch, it was going to be a time before he heals. By then i had a way to portect our cannon. we built a mound over the cannon and made a hole just for shooting. "Now this is going to be easy" I said as my men were all crowding upon me. 'I am going around the forest to there entrance and (useing my suit) i will go in to there base. while they are resting, i assasin 5 and bring back the suits. 5 men will wear them and we all will go, we are going to go into there base and open the gate for our people and and weill do a raid. of coure we will assasin the gaurds".

(OOC/your dead?)

DeletedUser

( OCC, No i'm not dead, and syeinam, they are attacking us, the only protection they have is the forest )

" So we leave the handle in for now? That'll be fine by me "

I shouted another command " The Reinforcements are hear! No more messing around, give the rebs your best! "

DeletedUser

So then i went around to there base to there base wearing my costume, After i was in there base, i assasined a guard (3 actualy) and 2 more who were sleeping, then i came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.