Letters home. ( Civil war times ) RPG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I jumped over the fence and ran towards the trench with the Segant. "Dang it, my leg.You need to apply pressure to it. Here," I rumage through the medical bag I took from the medic earlier, holding my leg. I hand him some bandages and an hemostat (surgical pliers used to clamp veins, arteries, and removing foreign objects from the body) "this should be enough to treat the wound," I said to him.

DeletedUser

"Thanks" i said as i held my arm,"I can move my arm now""i will see you at the battle field in a moment.

Sgt. Inam looked at the photo of his family as he cry a little. At the side, Private was watching as Sgt. inam Cryed, As inam found out private was looking at him. He wiped his face and began to ran back to the battlefield.

I ran back to cover and gave some back fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I nodded to him. "Wait sir, before you go, could I give some advice?" I asked, holding his unwounded shoulder.

DeletedUser

"We need to win the is war" i said to the private,"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL" I got so much temper tht i shot a soldier through the head.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ ok good.)

"Sorry sir, but I'm going to give it whether you like it or not. We need to get rid of those cannons. They are just bombaring us into cover. If we can take those out, we might have a chance," I said, unfaltered when he shot a Confederate through the head.

DeletedUser

"I have an idea, have you heard of killing bombars, if we take all there ammo, what can they launch and also back fire, it is when you get canons and bomb there canons"

"How do we do this" i asked to private, just then i got hit by a enemy. Good it was my hand but i would have gottan seriuoslty got injured

DeletedUser

I was about to reply when the Sergant was hit in the hand. I grabbed his hand an examined it. The bullet had gone straight through, severing bone and veins. He was bleeding pretty bad for a hand wound. I rumaged through my medical bag. I pulled out some needle and stictches. I stiched up the enter and exit wound on his hand. I then pulled out a roll of bandage and wrapped it around his hand several times. I cut the excess bandage with my bayonet. I placed everything back inside the medical bag and propped him up against the wall of the trench.

DeletedUser

"So what do we do" i asked as he was going,This injuring must have been i winchester

DeletedUser

"Well, I'm still planning it out as I go. But if we can go around the battlefield and sneak up behind the cannons from the woods, we might have a shot at it. But we are going to need men. And from the looks of the reinforcements coming in from the distance, I say we need to move fast before those cannons rip them up," I replied to him.

DeletedUser

"Hum...Well i know the best route, remeber. i went around and went in there base so should we try now of when or when the R. come?"

DeletedUser

"Sounds good. But we can't take out those cannons on our own. We need men," I said, covering my head as an explosion went off behind me.

(OOC/ explosion wasn't anything major)

DeletedUser

(OOC/I am back)

"Lets wait till R. come

(OOC/don't say tey came till tommarow)

DeletedUser

( occ good job with the story, but we don't care when your offline or not please don't tell us )

I was allmost to the battle field when I was four rebs moveing a gatling gun behind our solders, it would be a massacare, two men were pushing it, two men were protecting it,I fired all six rounds, five hit, one missed, but they still, were all dead it was heavy as hell, but I diden't care, i manage my way with pushing it.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ sorry if I keep calling you an officer and you're not. I forgot what your rank was and I think we could really use one right now)

I looked over the trench to see the officer from earlier pushing a gatling gun. "Now thats what I'm talkin about," I said as he continued pushing. I didn't have the rank to order men around so I would need someone with high rank. Taking a risk, I pulled myself out of the trench and hopped over towards the officer.

DeletedUser

"I was no use, we have to blow it or take it"

do we have ammo for this thing

and sent some soldier and i to help Gne.Sgt.Murphy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.