Letters home. ( Civil war times ) RPG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

( fix the letter then, : to others : I think it's time we make names, i'll just go with Gunnery Sgt. Murphy.

" Hun wheres the kids? " I grinned more and coughed some blood.

DeletedUser

the letter says that we should call the federal builders and tell them to take down our fort or send alot of people, we might have to move our platations

DeletedUser

Pormoted to master sergent

sergent: inam

actions: the leter gets to murpt

continue

DeletedUser

I recived the letter, I told the carrier that he can tell the rebels to burn in hell, we ain't backing down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(OOC/ my name isn't usaywhat. I think that would be a weird name lol. Private Davinci)

I was suprised that the officer managed to jump off my shoulder and walk over to his wife. I stood on the porch, using my musket to hold me up. "Sir, if you don't need anything else, I would like to return to the battlefield. They could really use my help," I said to the officer. I looked at her face and I could tell she was confused and worried.

DeletedUser

"O, right," I said. I stumbled back towards the stables and found a horse tied up. I untied the horse and hopped up ontop of it, without a saddle. I put my musket across my lap and kept the peacemaker in hand. I spurred the horse and headed for the battle field.

DeletedUser

I watched the man take off, I fired a shot in the air and yelled " Good luck son! "

DeletedUser

I heard the shot and the yell, but I didn't look back. Didn't have time for that. I rode on to the battlefield. I fired the peace maker at some Confederates who were fighting in the trench. I reloaded the pistol as my horse reared up and kicked another Confederate in the face.

DeletedUser

Sergeant McGilligan and some of his men were cut off from the main army battling.
He saw a union soldier jumping into the trench he was in, shooting his pistol at his boys and kicking another one in the face.
"Come here you Billy Yank!" He shot his musket while he grinned.

DeletedUser

now it was big, i could see the army comeing through my telescope,davinci, there here i yelled , we need more troops to them off, i saw another soldier, thatke my horse and ride to the federal campus. tell them to send more troops and canons, it is a 5 day ride he said, do it i said. by then i jumped over the fence and ran into the forest( the other way) i thought if i came from thr back and desroy threre supply they won't have supplys. i told davinci that i am going, he agreed

DeletedUser

My horse still had its two front hoofs in the air when a bullet went straight into its kneck. It fell over onto its side, kicking me off onto the ground. I layed behind the horse, using it as cover. I looked over the horse to see a Confederate with his musket out, grinning. I pulled out my pistol and fired off at him.

DeletedUser

After hours on medical attention from a doctor sent to my home, I managed myself ontop of my horse and used a second peace maker i owned to fight, it was mass murder, I wasen't sure what to do, all I knew is it would be dark soon and we have no source of light, i thought to myself on how many men may die due to freindly fire,but I diden't care I said goodbye to my children and my wife again, and I headed off, My wifes necklace in my right boot,. I was getting ready for hell, but hopeing to return from it.

DeletedUser

i was now in there camp, i saw a soldier, came behind him and assasined him, after 5 minutes of changing my clothes, i went straight into there base, now i could see the supply tnt, thre was no use of taking a powder with me cause there was already a barrel in there, i was about to do it and i through the match and ran off, after 5 minutes of waiting , it blew up and i was right out of the base by that time, and in our fort,they pointed at me with the gun cause they thought i was a enemy, i told them i was master sgt inam man.. we need better people , what if and enemy came and said that, and they said okay i blew there supply tent i told sgt davinci, they won't survive now that they have no food, by the way, the explossion killed like 45 men so we need to killed about 50 more to win, man... i hate this, let try it again... no i said, i have had enough.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ appreciate you calling me a Sgt but I'm only a private. Somebody needs to be a rookie. And no offense syedinam, but I can't really follow what you're saying sometimes. You need to format your writing better. Use quotation marks when speaking and try not to do so much stuff in one post. You have to give other people and chance to react before you go and blow up their base. And also, we don't have fort.)

I looked up again to see if I had hit the Confederate. He was nowhere to be seen. Another bullet hit the horses and I ducked back behind it. I reloaded my pistol. I looked up to fire when an explosion went off infront of me. I ducked my head as blood and chuncks of flesh flew all over me from the horse. The horse was basically obliterated so I grabbed my musket, pistol in hand, and ran for the nearest cover.

DeletedUser

(OOC/iany player or person hs not died from the blast, only the imagenary, the fort, whats this thing on the fence

We were suffering from heavy fire, we needed more people. "Is the messenger there yet? i asked myself, "no five days i forgot and it has only been 2 days", SWOOHES!!! an enemy spy was aboout to assasin me but missed. I shot him in the head before he did it, "Man what has happened to us. We are cursed by the devil"

DeletedUser

(OOC/ Again, I don't really know what you rae saying. I know nobody died from the blast but you shouldn't have been able to blow up their base in one post. And like I said, our side has no fort. And what do you mean what with the fence. I guess there is a big fence streching across the battlefield and we are using it as cover. Not all fences are small.)

I hopped over the fence as bullets whizzed past me. I put my back to the fence as I surveyed the battlefield. We were losing men quick. I looked over the fence at the Confederate forces. They outnumbered us. I could see fire in the distance. I looked on my right to see a Sergant sitting next to me. "Hey, good job on blowing up their base," I yelled to him over the sounds of explosions.

DeletedUser

I heard the sound of the private and replyed "I did not blow the whole thing, half is destroyed now but there is another supply center, if we blow that up, there all dead" and i leaped to the side where i had more cover.AHHHHH!!!!!! I said as i got shot on my arm. i quikly moved back where the private was and said" how did that happen, there is more cover here" and i leaped into the trench and to the best spot where i can heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.