Let Us Know

DeletedUser

Yea idk if this has already been posted or not but one thing that i would really like to see is announcements......the developers of the west just simply change stuff without letting anyone know about it and as a result we have a bunch of dumbtards freaking out about how they cant change their avatar

DeletedUser

But I have changed mine...

And my sig...

See..

He means in-game. The character avatar is unchangeable.

And actually they do announce changes, only afterwards. So to the opening post, you mean announce what they're going to do before they do it, correct?

DeletedUser

Yes, but they just recently upgraded world 1 to have the same version as world 2, so now self-choice avatars are no longer available.

DeletedUser

yes let me please rephrase i think that they should announce changes before they do them .....give people a little more time to get prepared for the changes so we are spammin up the forums with stupid issues that could simply be fixed

DeletedUser

Wedge: You can pick a character class and one avatar under it. Afterwards, you will never be able to change them again. So it would be wise to think strongly about what you will choose, as you will be stuck with it permanently.

Porthio: Well then I agree. It would be nice to build up some excitement waiting for the changes to come out. Like they do on Tribal Wars, but hopefully without the disappointment. :p

DeletedUser

Wedge: You can pick a character class and one avatar under it. Afterwards, you will never be able to change them again. So it would be wise to think strongly about what you will choose, as you will be stuck with it permanently.

Porthio: Well then I agree. It would be nice to build up some excitement waiting for the changes to come out. Like they do on Tribal Wars, but hopefully without the disappointment. :p

Thanks buddy. :)

DeletedUser

I wonder if anyone was SO, i mean so, attracted to a Avatar he picked the class it was in?