Let me out !

• Thread starter DeletedUser37818
  • Start date

DeletedUser37818

I don't know about anybody else, but I for one, wish I could migrate my character out of Dakota. Of all my worlds, it is the least fun one I play. It is soooo dead & boring there. Has been for a long time now.

If the powers that be are listening, I beg of you....hear my plea !

PLEASE ALLOW MIGRATION FROM DAKOTA

Please ?

Pretty please ??

:(

DeletedUser15368

I believe it would be easier for us to all agree on which worlds don't get demolished, and move all the others into them, rather than argue over which dead world to migrate first :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Billy Jack

Add El Dorado to the list of worlds fort fighters need to escape from! It also needs to be very near the front of the line

DeletedUser15368

nb4 Idaho joins to the ded caravan
Well yeah, forum visitors will know full well what the community thinks world J will do to poor lil Idaho.

Edit:
well to be fair we don't need Inno to kill Idaho for us, we are doing a fine job by ourselves, great work team :)
5df3196295.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe it would be easier for us to all agree on which worlds don't get demolished, and move all the others into them, rather than argue over which dead world to migrate first :D

Yes please demolish Houston first. Most useless world on EN at the moment (yes even worse than the prison planet El D).

RaiderTr

Now I understand you better.

Since every single world but Colorado (and Arizona, at times) seems "meh"

Meanwhile https://forum.the-west.net/index.ph...wn-the-older-worlds-and-allow-migration.58415 seems to be bumped down by other threads so leaving this here if anyone missed by chance.

AnnyOklee

Not the only world suffering. El Dorado more dead than Dakota. Everything just gets to be monotonous after years of playing. The game has always been fun through the years. I won't leave a world voluntarily, as there are years of work and play to lose. So migration is what I would like to see. But worlds are suffering.

asdf124

Not the only world suffering. El Dorado more dead than Dakota. Everything just gets to be monotonous after years of playing. The game has always been fun through the years. I won't leave a world voluntarily, as there are years of work and play to lose. So migration is what I would like to see. But worlds are suffering.
You can blame me for them being hesitant to open migration. I basically did my utmost best to exploit it in the past. Having characters all over the worlds just so that others can smuggle gear/take what they wish from me in compensation. Of course it would be a world I ask them to move to, if they don't want to, I just try to find someone else.

I believe I did this on arizona, world 12, and world 1. But world 1/arizona I just had to off load to a friend.(keeper)

Can you even believe I do all that just to compete against people who buy nuggets? :D (If I actually find someone that is willing and is fair of course, I wouldn't just compete with em thou)

Having joined 10 worlds just to try to get others to do certain jobs to improve my crafting, then when events come, I'd trade items with em too!
Its rather hard to do 10, but I think my highest was about 3-5 mutual agreements excluding main world.