Legion Dominance

DeletedUser

Alright--let's all give a big hand to Legion and Confederates for their unbelievable dominance of world 11. Quite impressive. Unfortunately, now the world is really boring. Legion and Confederates are actually trying to make enemies so they have someone to give them a challenge. Who is interested in shaking up the world in an effort to wake up this world? Here is what I propose:

1. No spies--I know it is part of the game, but I think it ruins the game.

2. No crazy counter attacks, multiple attacking unless you can fill the battles--fake battles suck!

3. Legion and Confeds vs. the best of the rest. Let's set up a battle and see if world 11 is worth playing anymore.

Who's with me?? Kayak, Headpot, Lumpy--I know you guys are down! The question is--will anyone else step forward?

Anxiously Awaiting

Jkbattle(tumble)

DeletedUser

I will be there. Come on Sudden Valley, Sons Of Anarchy, The Ultimeate Rebels, Dead Mans Hand, The Elite. There are plenty of us to make a great battle.

DeletedUser

Only responses are from BB people--come on we need some others to decide to make this world interesting again. Even Legion and Confeds are bored at this point!

DeletedUser

Legion/Confeds have to be credited for their current dominace in this world.

For my part i have been trying to get the main allies (Elite, Sudden Valley, Bulls Bend and co.) to cooperate more but its just not happening.

I still think we could easily fill 3 battles at the same time whist Legion would struggle to defend them all at once. We did try my plan the other day but whilst i was away somebody decided to throw in 4 fake attacks to the mix and it confused everyone.

As for this world being boring i have to disagree. I think its still in its early stages and the Legion dominance is far for secured...yet

DeletedUser

i hope u'll find others too.. :laugh:
battles are not interesting as at start.. now i get few xp and have less fun.. no way to get 1.500 xp again :(

I still think we could easily fill 3 battles at the same time whist Legion would struggle to defend them all at once. We did try my plan the other day but whilst i was away somebody decided to throw in 4 fake attacks to the mix and it confused everyone.
what about trying to conquer 1 fort in 1 battle? too much hard?
3-4 fort battles... i think this is only a way for winning in any way, not for enjoying yourselves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what about trying to conquer 1 fort in 1 battle? too much hard?
3-4 fort battles... i think this is only a way for winning in any way, not for enjoying yourselves

Legion are just to good in a 1 on 1 situation. They have high levels and excellent leadership. Multiple battles are just my proposed strategy for making them split their forces.

As for the enjoyment factor... this topic is about Legion dominance ruining the world. Us taking forts off them in anyway would thus increase the 'enjoyment factor'

DeletedUser

leo--i agree. Getting a strong group of fort battlers will only make both sides more enjoyable. Hell, even if these two towns threw a few our way, wouldn't it make this world more fun. As for the world only starting--i disagree. The world is OVER unless at least 50 good men/women decide to organize! However, for some reason, no one wants to do that. Once again, I think the leaders at Legion/Confeds would welcome this as I'm sure they are getting bored too!(tumble)

DeletedUser22500

Alright--let's all give a big hand to Legion and Confederates for their unbelievable dominance of world 11. Quite impressive. Unfortunately, now the world is really boring. Legion and Confederates are actually trying to make enemies so they have someone to give them a challenge. Who is interested in shaking up the world in an effort to wake up this world? Here is what I propose:

1. No spies--I know it is part of the game, but I think it ruins the game.

2. No crazy counter attacks, multiple attacking unless you can fill the battles--fake battles suck!

3. Legion and Confeds vs. the best of the rest. Let's set up a battle and see if world 11 is worth playing anymore.

Who's with me?? Kayak, Headpot, Lumpy--I know you guys are down! The question is--will anyone else step forward?

Anxiously Awaiting

Jkbattle(tumble)

I am always ready for a good fort battle but any time we try to have one we end up with endless numbers of counter attacks. I believe all the counter attacks are just ruining the world at the moment. You guys can attack me all you want i will never say anything about that and i wont even set up counter attacks as they are a waste, and just tiring already. Can we start having some straight up battles start filling up the forts with onliners and start having some fun, instead of having a half way full fort. I understand you use the counter attacks for defense, but maybe you should start thinking of a different way to defend your fort. As in Max it out with your people and we max it out. We all get great xp and have fun in a battles again :razz:

DeletedUser

Multi attacks are strategical, you can't say that it makes the game any less fun. Have a look at World 1 tonight, there are 18 fort battles all with 6 hours (8 of them are at the same time). Some of the suspense is in trying to guess which is the real attack, and which is the fake.

DeletedUser

Legion sucks. If you can't beat us in a straight up battle you need to quit the game. We got so desperate we had to take Elmyr in for Pete's sake.

DeletedUser

Geez JK, settle down. Don't make come back to BB and ko all of you, AGAIN.

DeletedUser

Geez JK, settle down. Don't make come back to BB and ko all of you, AGAIN.

Lumpy--Confeds played a little spy game in BB and got caught, so I spent some time there. It has all been resolved, so no need to come back! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Multi attacks are strategical, you can't say that it makes the game any less fun. Have a look at World 1 tonight, there are 18 fort battles all with 6 hours (8 of them are at the same time). Some of the suspense is in trying to guess which is the real attack, and which is the fake.
i know multiattacks are strategical... i didn't know it was funny... do u really enjoy yourself trying to understand wich one battle is real attack instead of having a full fort battle? (tumble)

I think the only way for having fun again is to move some people from our alliance to the other and one of our leader too... maybe a town or two.. :huh:

DeletedUser22500

you know jk i had some respect for you but now it is out the window. You want to talk crap no problem first know what you are talking about!!! You think i sent spies into your loser of a town? Are you nutz why would i need to do that. If you notice the 2 people that did it 1 of them no longer play it looks like, and the other one yes is still in my town, but i aint send anyone over to your horrible town to spy. I dont need to, you guys are just horrible at this game. I cant control everyone in my town and cant help what those 2 people did buy going to your town. But next time you talk know everything cause you are totaly wrong

DeletedUser22500

Originally Posted by Pardrus
Multi attacks are strategical, you can't say that it makes the game any less fun. Have a look at World 1 tonight, there are 18 fort battles all with 6 hours (8 of them are at the same time). Some of the suspense is in trying to guess which is the real attack, and which is the fake

Only people that know they have no chance in winning use this strategy. It is nice to know that you have no faith in your people.

DeletedUser22500

Kazz my be right as well to the only way sudden Valley, elite, and the bb can beat us if they have some of our allies.

DeletedUser

Are you volunteering, Headpot? :)

Seriously, I just want to move forward instead of always talking about the past. Guess what? BB made mistakes--we were arrogant and just plain got beat. Now what?

DeletedUser

We dont need Legion/Confed help. They are just 2 towns.

Our alliance (Elite, SV, BB etc) can improve on so many things such as strategy, attendance and communication that hands out are not necessary.

My town can call on 20-25 different towns to help us in battles. Quality is the problem not quantity!