left hand weapons

DeletedUser

can u post the info for the precise shotgun???

Precise Shot Gun
Lvl 58

1-444 Damage

Buy $7,000
Sell $3,500

Precise Shotgun
Lvl 53

168-268 Damage

Buy $6,300
Sell $3,150

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was wondering if Gun for fort are they for mellee and firearm skills ?? or only for firearm skills?? someone knows how it works!! thx

DeletedUser

left hand weapons are for both melee and ranged, I'm not 100% clear about it yet but as I understand it hiding is used when defending the forts and leadership is used when attacking the forts:unsure:

DeletedUser

shooting and vigor r useless in fort battles nothing can effect the damge u do except ur weapon also u can't do more then 1/3 HP of enemies

DeletedUser

no. You can buy them from your town gunsmith. They are at the bottom.

DeletedUser

someone have a picture of a gatling, i want to see it, is it like a big canon or a small gun

DeletedUser

the gatling gun was originally in the update for forts on the beta world, but it was removed from town gunsmiths. it had been available in the first level of the gunsmith. originally, the damage it could cause was 100-300, and could be bought for $30k. i don't remember the price changing, but i do remember the damage being increased to 220-360 or something similar to that. but right now, i doubt the stats it is introduced with will be the same as those i got from the beta world.

DeletedUser

why did they remove it????

im guessing for what Glenn ZA said, so it can be in the Fort Shops. whatever the reason was, it was removed because its purpose was changed. it may now be a weapon that a town can buy and use to defend/attack forts, or they just wanted to make it one of the special weapons available in fort shops. for all we know, they may have decided they didn't like the gatling gun, and we won't see it again.

DeletedUser

maybe forts can buy it at one of the forts shops to put on the tower where two or three people can use

DeletedUser

i think im gonna grab me a lightsabre. im not all that big on guns :blink: