Left 2 Die

DeletedUser

Around the rooftop was a spraypainted "NOT INFECTED" sign on the floor, and a dead, ironically infected, zombie. In his hands were a hunting rifle, which still had a single magazine left (15 rounds.) Either way, it could be used as a bludgeoning weapon or something to stop some of the nastier zombies from getting too close.

The Big Bertha was enraged at their escape, and pounded into the side of the building, and subsequently the fire escape, stopping any infected from approaching.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

(what happens if we shoot it?)

John looked around, seeing the dead zombie with the hunting rifle. Not entirely trusting its status, John shot a bullet into its head, just to make sure. He ran over to it, and grabbed the hunting rifle from its cold hands. "Make sure nothing bothers me while I do my work." John said to Francissca, while he was getting closer to the ledge, and went into the prone position.

The first shot he took was at a wall, with a targetish stain on it, to zero in the sights. After those adjustments were done, John aimed the rifle at a car, about 100 meters away. He pulled the trigger, and hit the car, causing the alarm to go off. "Now we wait, and see if these guys go away. I don't know about you, but I don't want to wait for that thing to knock our building down."

DeletedUser

(Remember, you now have 13 bullets left. And, unless you score a headshot, chances are shooting it won't do much. And remember, while I normally dictate headshots, scoped weapons will get headshots automatically.)

the common infected were distracted enough to claw at the car with the alarm going off, but the big thing was unaffected, intent on it's goal. It didn't look like it would stop any time soon.

DeletedUser13682

John looked at the infected going, except the beheamoth. "Great. That didn't do much. Well, best we can do is try and kill it." John switched his aim to the behemoth, and steadied himself. He aimed at the head of the behemoth, breathed in and out, breathed in again, and gently squeezed the trigger, applying equal pressure in the opposite direction with his thumb, all to ensure his aim stayed right where it was supposed to be.

DeletedUser

(12 left. And you could have fled, as well. You're on a roof.)

The bullet exploded through the creature's skull, subsequently infected brain, and thorugh the torso, shattering it's heart for good measure. It slowly knelt before bending over backwards and dying. The car alarm stops, and after a few seconds, dispersed to find another target.

DeletedUser13682

(ehh. I didn't want any followers. And besides, its more fun to kill things.)

John sighed, and got up. "Well, I'm glad that's over. But, we should save the rest of these rifle rounds for other behemoths. Come on. Let's go." John started walking across the roof, motioning for Francissca to follow him. There were still a few blocks left before they got to the Golden Gate Bridge, and he wanted to get across it before dark.

DeletedUser

(Well, you wouldve been out of sight, and your odor would be too far away for common or Tons 'O Fun to notice.)

The sun had about an hour left before setting, and the Golden Gate gleamed in the distance, untouched by the F-22s. Why?

The rooftops surrounding you are pretty barren, because they are rooftops. However, one across the street seems to have several tents on top of it. And some zombies. And-- is that a flashlight?

DeletedUser

(ups, little late to join combat ^^)

She followed John, and realize on the other side there is a place for the rest of the building, some tents. John took the flashlight and started walking toward the building across the first there.
When they are on the road, Visca take backpacks that had been left behind. They reached across the road, use the emergency stairs to go to the roof of the building. They see some zombies on the roof.
"John, wait" she said "you look tired after that fight" she smiled and looked at the few zombie "this time is my turn, okay.." and started walking.
When he was not far from them, he set up his weapon. And a zombie aware of its presence, and attack toward Visca, she preparing for the attacks "God, give me strength"

DeletedUser13682

John looked back when he saw that Francissca had finally said something. "Huh? Uh, I don't feel tired. Besides, we don't even have to go that way, we can go around..." But, it was too late. Francissca had already gone toward the zombies. "That isn't a very good idea. You're the only one with a medpack, you go down, I can't help you out." But, she wasn't listening, instead, she waited for a charging zombie to make up the distance between them. "Jesus Christus, that girl is going to get herself killed." John quickly got down on his right knee, hurredly set up for the kneeling position, and aimed at the zombie with the hunting rifle, just in case it needed to be dropped.

DeletedUser

Frannie :)p) swung, but only dismembered the zombie's arm. It stumbled past her, and instead set it's sights on John. The bullet ripped through the zombie's brain, killing it. The rifle now had only 11 bullets left. There were also 4 zombie campers left. One appeared to have a crowbar on her belt.

Edit: For infected speeds and special infected (some, including Big Bertha,) see This.

DeletedUser

"Kyaaa!!!" oh may this situation getting worse, she think can't handle again. "Aaa..." socking, she look John has behind him, said to stand back "Alraight.." take a deep breath, she think her skill not suitable to beat that zombie "Sorry John, make that worse.. i just try to become usefull" she wisper.

DeletedUser

The common that were on the roof turned and spotted the duo. They stood for a moment before trying to bum rush the two. Francessa was able to kill two as they rushed towards her, including one which carried a single pistol with only 7 (one magazine) rounds in it.

Two others, including one which carried a crowbar, rushed John. He had time to kill one with his pistol, but could only kill one after he clawed at his weaker (left, I suppose) arm. Nothing much; if needed pain pills could be used.

Several blocks away, it appears as if several helicopters are departing from the Golden Gate.

DeletedUser

(can i have the pistol and still carried the katana?)

Realize situation John, Visca rushed to his side "are you okay?" John nodded, but remained Visca take out medkit and bandaged his wound with a bandage "it's will help for while"
In the distance she saw a helicopter flying from the bridge "John, see" she said toward the bridge. But it was already dusk she could not see whether the passenger helicopter that the military or civilians.
They had flashlights and tents for overnight stay safe, but she hungry and thirsty. She saw the road below it and peek into the small grocery store, which is not far from them "Hey John what if we are going to take some purpose in that place?" he said pointing to the store.

DeletedUser

(yes, you can, but remember that blades do not run out of ammunition.)
(and, derp, you couldve just given him painkillers for now and saved your medkit, but eh.)

The campsite had several dead bodies strewn around it. Some were covered by rugs etc. while others just lay there, bite marks in their necks. Inside the tents were sleeping bags, broken firearms, and a first-aid kit. There was also a magazine, but you shouldn't be too concerned about that.

30 minutes till absolute sundown. The store below had it's doors secured, although there was wooden planks along the window. On the planks was a big, red, spraypainted "ALARM" sign. Whatever could that mean?

Barely visible, another, larger helicopter took off of the golden gate.

DeletedUser

(how much limit my backpack to carried item?)

She check out each tent, take a first-aid kit. Then she looking John, look like the bandage can't help much "Oh may.." immediately she took the painkillers from her medkit and give it to John.
After than she looking a dead body with caution, took a pistol and check every zombie are laying there to make sure there are dead. When she in the edge of the roof, she looking that store has doors secured and wooden planks along the window was spraypainted "alarm" sign "it seems I will not be able to enter the store without switch the alarm"
And she look there are helicopter depart from golden gate "what happens, hay John it's look like there are evacuation"

DeletedUser

(You can have two secondary weapons (pistol, melée) and one primary (rifle, smg, etc). You may also take a First Aid Kit (FAK) or a defibrilator and a bottle if painkillers.)
(Also, you just wasted both painkillers and a FAK, but at least you have another one.)

DeletedUser

(owch, geh stupid mistake, i will learn..)

She turn around "John how about we go there, maybe they will save us" she look toward to golden gate. We can drive any vehicles that can be used down there. She look around "this place not secure"

DeletedUser13682

John waited patiently, while Francissca bandaged his wound. Luckily, it was a scratch, not a bite, so he wouldn't get infected, at least with the zombie bug. "Thanks, but I could have gone on without the bandage." He looked around the ghost camp, now holding the crow bar from the dead body, some red spots on it, mostly the edges, though it didn't concern John much. "We can stay here, but I don't want to go into that store, and I want to wait until tomorrow to go to the Golden Gate. It will be dark soon, and we can't risk going to the bridge, what with the lights out, and no way to see 10 feet ahead of us. We've been through enough today, it will be best if we stay here. You go ahead and sleep, I'll be watch, for, say 8 hours, then I'll hand it off to you for the rest of the night." John found a lawn chair, not clean, but working, and sat down in it, reaching down, and grabbing extra parts for his firearms, small stuff that breaks easily, just in case it was needed. "Good night, Francissca."

DeletedUser

The sun goes down. Darkness falls upon San Fran.
Lights go on at the Golden Gate.
In the darkness, a silent hunter prowls , eyeing the survivor on the rooftop with a flashlight. He growls, softly.

DeletedUser13682

After a few hours of watch, actually 8, long boring hours of watch, but years of apprenticeship had given John the patience to watch for even longer periods of time, he decided that it was about that time to change watch, as was the custom of virtually every thing that needed a watch, since the dawn of humanity. He got up, stretched, and started walking toward the tent Francissca was in, his crowbar making him feel a little Gordonish. He walked up to her tent, and scratched on the door, the usual way of knocking on tent doors, and whispered, but not that quietly, "Hey, Francissca. It's John. It's time for you to take your shift at watch duty."